Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Preview:Louisiana at Little Rock

Default Re: Preview:Louisiana at Little Rock

Register, IMHO, has been the biggest disappointment this year. He hasn't been close. Throwing up nothing but bricks. He's building a mansion out there!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Register, IMHO, has been the biggest disappointment this year. He hasn't been close. Throwing up nothing but bricks. He's building a mansion out there!
    I'm still blown away that people expected something different from him.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I'm not happy Diehard. To pass it off as just another victim of the First year coach at Lil'Rock is to ignore how badly we lost AGAIN.

Tis year six. Tis his best team. We're not even going to be fourth best.

I'm not worried about the team. We've known their limitations for some time. I'm mo worried about some dillusional fans thinking we're one emotional victory away from being good. We're a pretty awful team.
    I do not think there is one fan out there who believes we are on the verge of being good. Teams that go 4 for 24 from the perimeter have issues. The only thing that might give people some optimism is a road win. I think
    There shooting limitations may make that a long way away. At home, they have not really been challenged. Unless they start making shots more consistently, teams like Little Rock, Arlington, Georgia State etc., could very well win in the CajunDome.

4. Default Re: Preview:Louisiana at Little Rock

Mike the support went nuts after the win over weak App State. Read some of the texts. The win was all the team needed to have confidence and make a big, big run.

I don't have to make up some of this pie in the sky fantasy.

Additionally Marlin was touting guard play for the victory as though they were freshman guards finally getting it instead of seniors who've always struggled.

5. Default Re: Preview:Louisiana at Little Rock

I'm waiting for the day that I can eat football and men's basketball sky pie. We've got some magical bakers, Robe, Loteif, And a blooming baker Brodhead. I'm enjoying their sky pie.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Preview:Louisiana at Little Rock

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I'm enjoying their sky pie.
    I dated some sky pie in college. It isn't easy to reach. You have to be on your game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I do not think there is one fan out there who believes we are on the verge of being good. Teams that go 4 for 24 from the perimeter have issues. The only thing that might give people some optimism is a road win. I think
    There shooting limitations may make that a long way away. At home, they have not really been challenged. Unless they start making shots more consistently, teams like Little Rock, Arlington, Georgia State etc., could very well win in the CajunDome.
    I listened to the coach's program and he said we'd find out about the team in the four-game road trip. I didn't expect to lose by 20 points to UALR.

8. Default Re: Preview:Louisiana at Little Rock

Marlin can tell a good yarn. I fall for everything he says and then the games tell the truth.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information