Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cajun Redzone Radio- Coach Hudspeth Talks OC Search

Default Cajun Redzone Radio- Coach Hudspeth Talks OC Search

Default Re: Cajun Redzone Radio- Coach Hudspeth Talks OC Search

If you listen to the interview, its sounds like Coach Hudspeth is committed to changing his offense with the new OC hire. What this offense will look like at times will be interesting to watch during spring practice.

I was glad to hear that. I was concerned that he would stubbornly stick to the same old stuff. Good interview T, and he was very complementary of your contribution to the program.

Bring back the wishbone. Or the Notre Dame Box.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexhead View Post
    PLEASE not the Notre Dame Box. I did a high school game many years ago. Sicily Island used that offense.

toughest. broadcast. ever.

No. Please. No.

I'm indifferent in what offense is used as long as we at least compete in the money games and win the games we should.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    PLEASE not the Notre Dame Box. I did a high school game many years ago. Sicily Island used that offense.

toughest. broadcast. ever.

No. Please. No.
    This made me laugh out loud. Was it tougher than the Cajuns game with the black alternate jerseys with red metallic numbers and player names?

This made me laugh out loud. Was it tougher than the Cajuns game with the black alternate jerseys with red metallic numbers and player names?
    That one it was hard to read the numbers. In the HS game I could figure out who had the freaking ball. LOL

The Wishbone in Cajun Field would be a HUGE success. The talent to run that is getable and local.

Would have loved to see Mitchell, Babb, Desmo, and Nixon run this offense. Would love to see Ray run this offense.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    The Wishbone in Cajun Field would be a HUGE success. The talent to run that is getable and local.

Would have loved to see Mitchell, Babb, Desmo, and Nixon run this offense. Would love to see Ray run this offense.

Except for attendance. No one wants to watch the wishbone or flex bone.

I would watch it ... and love doing so. Of course I was a running back.

Except for attendance. No one wants to watch the wishbone or flex bone.
    How do you know?

Historically, these offenses are fun to watch and score a lot of points.

Let me put it to you this way. If we ran the Wishbone this past season with Nixon, we would have won more games and had more attendance than we did with that effed up offense we were running with the hydra QB situation.

I think the righteous indignation some of you would have experienced for us committing the sin of not running a "modern" offense would have been very short lived once we started driving the 'Bone up people's skulls.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    How do you know?

Historically, these offenses are fun to watch and score a lot of points.

Let me put it to you this way. If we ran the Wishbone this past season with Nixon, we would have won more games and had more attendance than we did with that effed up offense we were running with the hydra QB situation.

I think the righteous indignation some of you would have experienced for us committing the sin of not running a "modern" offense would have been very short lived once we started driving the 'Bone up people's skulls.
    I would t have to worry about it. I wouldn't go. Army, Navy and Air Force are boring to watch. I watch the Army Navy game because I am in the armed services.

For the record, I don't like the read option either. I'll take the Run and Shoot all day long over anything we have run in the past decade.

I've enjoyed watching GA Tech's offense.

Personally, I'll take ANY offense, defense and special teams combo that gets us to 10+ wins, and a BCS team win. Hell, run the freaking statute of liberty every dang play if it gets us to 13-0!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information