Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Walter Williams coming back

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    He was the 3rd best back on his juco team. I saw his HS film and see him as nothing more than a blocking back or a tough yardage type of guy. Jordan Wright is going to be ahead of him.
    What were we missing last year?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Do you think Elijah McGuire forgot how to run the ball? Or was it the guys in Front of him? I don't know much about MGCC, but maybe they had O-line problems. He looked pretty good in the spring which would have been his senior year in high school.
    I was mentioning his numbers wee not spectacular at juco. I hope he is great here.

What were we missing last year?
    An offensive line.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I was mentioning his numbers wee not spectacular at juco. I hope he is great here.
    I hope so too, he might not be, just saying he was good enough to be recruited here the first time, people were excited about him, including myself. We saw first hand what a mediocre line and play calling can do to a great back production. He can rush 10 times for 20 yards and I'll be happy if it's all 3rd and 1.

An offensive line.
    And a tough yardage back to help keep McGuire healthy

Default Re: Walter Williams coming back

Pass Christian; work in Gulfport.

And a tough yardage back to help keep McGuire healthy
    He was going to RS. He's listed as 195 lbs so he's smaller than Eli was this year. I'm not sure what you think he'd have helped us accomplish this year. We could have had alonzo back there and still wouldn't have mattered.

He was going to RS. He's listed as 195 lbs so he's smaller than Eli was this year. I'm not sure what you think he'd have helped us accomplish this year. We could have had alonzo back there this year and still wouldn't have mattered.
    Where did I say any of that? We lost 3 senior RB's and might lose Eli. Did I say the kid was Walter Payton? He is a recruit that was good enough for us the first time and he is coming back.what is everyone's problem? You said you didn't see him as anything more than blocking and tough yardage back.last I checked we don't have one on the roster. He is 6 foot 210 by the way.

Im in Bay St Louis, work as a residential appraiser all along the coast

10. Default Re: Walter Williams coming back

What's a residential appraiser?

Check out Louisiana Scout, Cajuns have offered several JC players, on a huge JC D Lineman, something like 6'5 330. Looked good on the video included on his profile on line. Plays all DLine positions, ate OG's up.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Check out Louisiana Scout, Cajuns have offered several JC players, on a huge JC D Lineman, something like 6'5 330. Looked good on the video included on his profile on line. Plays all DLine positions, ate OG's up.
    Gallion? He looks like a beast. He's holding some pretty nice offers.

13. Default Re: Walter Williams coming back

A bird in the hand .

Gallion? He looks like a beast. He's holding some pretty nice offers.
    A couple of updates: Williams needs to complete 24 hours of credits before he transfers back to UL, so he won't get here until after he finishes in May. As for JC DL, UL is focusing on guys that can get up the field similar to Darzil Washington and play up or down on the edge. They have two JC DL committed right now. Gallon is a DT, so not certain if he fits considering the lack of scholarships that the Cajuns have at this time. But decisions are still being made on this class and you will see some of that in January.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    What's a residential appraiser?
    Estimate value of houses

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information