Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Preview: Ragin' Cajuns at Bulldogs

1. Default Preview: Ragin' Cajuns at Bulldogs

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns men's basketball team will venture to north Louisiana for the second time this season as it will face in-state rival Louisiana Tech on Saturday in a noon contest at the Thomas Assembly Center.

Default Re: Preview: Ragin' Cajuns at Bulldogs

We plan to stop in Lafayette on our trip down to New Orleans next week. Any of you guys planning to drive up to Ruston tomorrow? I think you could end our streak.

3. Default Re: Preview: Ragin' Cajuns at Bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    We plan to stop in Lafayette on our trip down to New Orleans next week. Any of you guys planning to drive up to Ruston tomorrow? I think you could end our streak.
    I can't but have a safe trip.

B-Dawg how many tickets have ya'll sold for the NO bowl? How many fans do yo think tech will bring?

Wow, mcneese wore same uni's against the flagship, im surprised they didnt cancel the game because they couldnt see "state" anywhere on jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Opie Taylor View Post
    B-Dawg how many tickets have ya'll sold for the NO bowl? How many fans do yo think tech will bring?
    I can't believe that you even have to ask a question like this! We all know, because we have been told for years, that La Tech is a far superior school with separation. This is a drivable Bowl Game for La Tech, within the same state! La Tech is so well supported that the little ole attendance record of what, 54k or so, will be wiped clear off the map! The Superdome will be sold out for sure!! The poor old Cajun folk should hang their heads in shame for their poor showings at the last 4 New Orleans Bowls! Tech will show us how it is done! And the city of New Orleans anxiously awaits the huge crowds of Tech supporters! America's Team!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    I can't believe that you even have to ask a question like this! We all know, because we have been told for years, that La Tech is a far superior school with separation. This is a drivable Bowl Game for La Tech, within the same state! La Tech is so well supported that the little ole attendance record of what, 54k or so, will be wiped clear off the map! The Superdome will be sold out for sure!! The poor old Cajun folk should hang their heads in shame for their poor showings at the last 4 New Orleans Bowls! Tech will show us how it is done! And the city of New Orleans anxiously awaits the huge crowds of Tech supporters! America's Team!!!
    God bless Ruston.

Quote Originally Posted by Opie Taylor View Post
    I have no idea. I would imagine LaTech will bring @ 20k to New Orleans.

I have no idea. I would imagine LaTech will bring @ 20k to New Orleans.
    LTUR did bring a decent crowd to the bowl game last year in Texas vs. Illinois. How many if you can remember?

Their fans seem to think they should just push the pace in this game and we won't be able to run with them.please let them do that. We also are small besides long. How do you look at a team averaging 92 PPG and assume they can't run the floor? Real knowledgable bunch up there.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Their fans seem to think they should just push the pace in this game and we won't be able to run with them.please let them do that. We also are small besides long. How do you look at a team averaging 92 PPG and assume they can't run the floor? Real knowledgable bunch up there.
    No doubt this Cajun team can run the floor with anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    No doubt this Cajun team can run the floor with anybody.
    .with anybody may be a little exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Nobody said y'all can't run the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Hmm, sounds like you have a major case of the "Tech Butt Hurt"LoL! You Cajuns seem to B$tch & moan about everything. I'm just glad that the 1 million that your giving HUD is paying off.

Cox, CST, has Kentucky's Blue vs. White playing 12 noon. What the hell is that? The DA has the Cajuns vs La. Tech.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information