Thread: Preview: Louisiana vs McNeese State

1. Default Preview: Louisiana vs McNeese State

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns men's basketball team returns to action on Wednesday when it battles in-state rival McNeese State in a non-conference game at the Cajundome. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Preview: Louisiana vs McNeese State

These guys(McNeese) suck hard. If we lose, dismiss Marlin before the locker room.

I was told to rephrase this post. Sorry if I offended anyone of you dbags.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    These guys(McNeese) suck hard. If we lose, dismiss Marlin before the locker room.

Z
    Looks like Marlin is safe for tonight at least, Z. Cajuns lead McNeese 63-33 with 16:36 to go.

Z
    LOL

5. Default Re: Preview: Louisiana vs McNeese State

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    LOL
    ---How about Tiremone starting??? Hedgeman is the second best player on the team very gifted and love when Long and He are both on the court----We have to get the rotation finished and be ready for conference---I am thinking more of Wright, Tiremone or Shep, Walker or Brice, Hedge, and Long!!! Sure hope that Plaisance could spot play a little for Long!!!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---How about Tiremone starting??? Hedgeman is the second best player on the team very gifted and love when Long and He are both on the court----We have to get the rotation finished and be ready for conference---I am thinking more of Wright, Tiremone or Shep, Walker or Brice, Hedge, and Long!!! Sure hope that Plaisance could spot play a little for Long!!!
    Boomer wake me up when we beat a real D1 team.

Merry Christmas

Z

Boomer wake me up when we beat a real D1 team.

Merry Christmas

Z
    ZI think you need a Sneakers

My biggest dissappointment with this team this year is Bryce Washington, who was the person I was most impressed with last year. So far look at the comparisons.

MPG
    2014 23.5
    2015 16

FG%
    2014 53%
    2015 50%

3 PT %
    2014 33%
    2015 16.7%

FT %
    2014 67.2%
    2015 75%

RPG
    2014 5.2
    2015 3

APG
    2014 1.6
    2015 .8

PPG
    2014 6.4
    2015 4.4

9. Default Re: Preview: Louisiana vs McNeese State

Bryce is dealing with a nagging knee issue that will need surgery at the end of the year. I'll give him a pass for now. But yes, he is probably my favorite player on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    My biggest dissappointment with this team this year is Bryce Washington, who was the person I was most impressed with last year. So far look at the comparisons.

MPG
    2014 23.5
    2015 16

FG%
    2014 53%
    2015 50%

3 PT %
    2014 33%
    2015 16.7%

FT %
    2014 67.2%
    2015 75%

RPG
    2014 5.2
    2015 3

APG
    2014 1.6
    2015 .8

PPG
    2014 6.4
    2015 4.4
    He is hurt, did you see him gimping down the court? With the huge wrap on his knee.

11. Default Re: Preview: Louisiana vs McNeese State

That makes sense then. I really like the way he played last year and was hoping for a big year this year. If that is true that he is hurt (did not realize that as I am only watching on internet) then hopefully that gets better as the year goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    That makes sense then. I really like the way he played last year and was hoping for a big year this year. If that is true that he is hurt (did not realize that as I am only watching on internet) then hopefully that gets better as the year goes on.
    he will need surgery in the offseason but will play through the season.its a matter of how much pain he can handle.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Looks like Marlin is safe for tonight at least, Z. Cajuns lead McNeese 63-33 with 16:36 to go.
    You think we're going to have all those breakaway layups vs LTUR. Still if they insist on giving us easy baskets you have to accept the gift. Wish we had to spend more time in the half court offense. We'll need to be better at that down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    You think we're going to have all those breakaway layups vs LTUR. Still if they insist on giving us easy baskets you have to accept the gift. Wish we had to spend more time in the half court offense. We'll need to be better at that down the road.
    Even when the Cajuns were forced to play half court, they were often able to break down McNeese defenders off the dribble to get to the basket. No, we will not have that same luxury Saturday afternoon in Ruston.

15. Default Re: Preview: Louisiana vs McNeese State

Still can't stop people

Thread Information