Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dan Mullen is interviewing at Miami

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Even with 8, you are leaving out schools good enough to win it all.

I'll be posting my playoff after this weekend's games. It's the Mother of all Playoff plan I do every year. The only playoff plan endorsed by Arkstfan.
    But at least it's not up for as much discussion. It's all the champs from P5.2 highest rated P5's that aren't champs and most likely the winner of the 2 highest ranked G5 champs.this Is also somewhat realistic as what you could actually get them to go for. They will never go for the mother of all playoffs.

Default Re: Dan Mullen is interviewing at Miami

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    But at least it's not up for as much discussion. It's all the champs from P5.2 highest rated P5's that aren't champs and most likely the winner of the 2 highest ranked G5 champs.this Is also somewhat realistic as what you could actually get them to go for. They will never go for the mother of all playoffs.
    Even you're plan, this year, right now, would leave out Notre Dame. Many people think they may be the best team in the country. They would be the first school left out in your plan. You don't think there would be some discussion about that?

Even you're plan, this year, right now, would leave out Notre Dame. Many people think they may be the best team in the country. They would be the first school left out in your plan. You don't think there would be some discussion about that?
    When Notre Dame is left out, it is always a good plan.

If they aren't ranked higher than teams who just lost in the championship? Or 2nd place big 12? No, I'd have no problem leaving them out. If they can't be one of those 2 highest ranked after the other 6? What more benefit should they get?

I still like the plan with each conference champion (12 I think) with the next four highest teams.

Maybe Notre Dame (and the other independents) should join a conference like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    Maybe Notre Dame (and the other independents) should join a conference like everyone else.
    The NCAA.in it's infinite wisdom (and greed) sees no problem with this.

Mark Richt looks like the next head guy at The U.

9. Default Re: Dan Mullen is interviewing at Miami

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    How about The Independents make their own.

Hurry UL

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I still like the plan with each conference champion (12 I think) with the next four highest teams.
    Wake up Amos. P5 + G5 = PG 10. The entire family past the 5th grade gets to watch.

Used to be 11 before the WAC got whacked. That's why we get humiliated by NMSU in 2015.

11. Default Re: Dan Mullen is interviewing at Miami

Mullen may as well accept a buyout. He's been rumored to have applied for at least three P5 jobs already. We all know how this works. He's talked to no on and neither his agent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information