Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dan Mullen is interviewing at Miami

UL Football Dan Mullen is interviewing at Miami

Dave Hyde who covers the Canes for the Orlando Sentinel reports that Dan Mullen has interviewed as well and that Mark Richt is expected to today. We had been told yesterday that Miami would like to have a decision no later than tomorrow.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop

Default Re: Dan Mullen is interviewing at Miami

Yawn

Yep. Que sera, sera.

4. Default Re: Dan Mullen is interviewing at Miami

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    Yep. Que sera, sera.
    ---on 2 - 3 occasions I HAVE TALKED TO MSU FANS AND I WAS VERY SURPRISED THAT THEY KNEW WHO HUD WAS AND -----SORRY ABOUT THE CAP FREAKS----REALLY THOUGHT HE TO BE THE HEIR APPARENT FOR THE STATE JOB----Obviously not a random sample of significance, but non the less an interesting point!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---on 2 - 3 occasions I HAVE TALKED TO MSU FANS AND I WAS VERY SURPRISED THAT THEY KNEW WHO HUD WAS AND

-SORRY ABOUT THE CAP FREAKS

REALLY THOUGHT HE TO BE THE HEIR APPARENT FOR THE STATE JOB

Obviously not a random sample of significance, but non the less an interesting point!!!

This 4 or 5 win season in the belt will likely sway some key votes if they were to entertain his name as a candidate. If that's Huds dream job, then it was a bad time to have a down year.

One guy I don't hear any talk about is Larry Fedora. He did nothing but win at southern miss and is doing the same at North Carolina. If I'm an SEC school with a huge budget, that's a guy id go after.

Mullen ain't moving, neither is Hud. I think Richt or Christobal would be great at Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    Mullen ain't moving, neither is Hud. I think Richt or Christobal would be great at Miami.
    Miami ain't hiring Christobal. He is entirely too familiar with their Shapiro scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    This 4 or 5 win season in the belt will likely sway some key votes if they were to entertain his name as a candidate. If that's Huds dream job, then it was a bad time to have a down year.
    HUD isn't going anywhere!! He can get a good Southland Conf job or another Suckbelt job but upward mobility is in doubt now His record of not winning an outright title and having the wheels fall off this year seals his fate. But he should take solace in knowing that he did good by not taking TULANE JOB.

Dan Mullen did interview.he is scheduled to interview at a couple of other programs

One guy I don't hear any talk about is Larry Fedora. He did nothing but win at southern miss and is doing the same at North Carolina. If I'm an SEC school with a huge budget, that's a guy id go after.
    Good point. He has made UNC a very relevant program in a very short time.

Not directed at anyone, but why would a coach leave an ACC school for the SEC? It is easier to win a national championship in the ACC than the SEC, see Florida State and maybe Clemson this year. The competition is better in the SEC which it makes it harder to run the table. Unless the coach is all about the money, if I was them I would stay in the ACC. You also get to watch better basketball.

At UNC.if he builds a winner.do they pay him like one? Roundball rules the roost on Tobacco Road.but if they beat Clemson Saturday.there is a high possibility UNC gets in the 4 team playoff. For a school that puts all its eggs in one basket.could be time to diversify.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    HUD isn't going anywhere!! He can get a good Southland Conf job or another Suckbelt job but upward mobility is in doubt now His record of not winning an outright title and having the wheels fall off this year seals his fate. But he should take solace in knowing that he did good by not taking TULANE JOB.
    Body of work is still there for the time being. The shine isn't completely off the apple. Like I said before.if somehow he moves on.right now it's the best case scenario. We don't want the downward trend to continue.which shows no sign of reversing course. We want the notoriety of sending a coach to a better paying gig. Grass isn't always greener.but the yard isn't looking that good anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    At UNC.if he builds a winner.do they pay him like one? Roundball rules the roost on Tobacco Road.but if they beat Clemson Saturday.there is a high possibility UNC gets in the 4 team playoff. For a school that puts all its eggs in one basket.could be time to diversify.
    If they beat Clemson I don't see them getting into top 4. UNC scheduled 2 FCS schools this year and it's being held against them. They beat Clemson I believe you will see Ohio state back in the top 4.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information