Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread: Head Coaching Carousel

1. Default Re: Head Coaching Carousel

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Clem Hebert's in A-Ville has the best red Boudin----great!!!!
    Gross

Default Re: Head Coaching Carousel

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Gross

Had my first and last piece of blood boudin at the boudin cook off downtown this year. No thanks. Takes like I'm chewing on a liver.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Everything in football parallels the old way of making boudin with pig intestines. Everything.
    The only way I know/knew how to make it was to hand over some cash at the counter then open up a Styrofoam container . that seems to work out very well. Maybe I can see a video of how the old-timers did it!

This was pretty coolMizzou's football team reacting to Barry Odom being named the head coach.

Another casualty.I really wasn't expecting this one.

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/ecu-fir.eill/15154063/

7. Default Re: Head Coaching Carousel

Why? He's underperforming. Most schools don't keep underperforming coaches too long.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Why? He's underperforming. Most schools don't keep underperforming coaches too long.
    Message to Hud.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    How exactly has he underperformed?He had a bad season (after 3 good seasons) loosing his stud QB and offensive coordinatorhe's beaten rivals Virginia Tech, North Carolina and NC Stateunless they have someone lined up this may be a mistake. I think he's a good coach. Their fans are not happy about it either, they love the guy and what he represents.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    How exactly has he underperformed?He had a bad season (after 3 good seasons) loosing his stud QB and offensive coordinatorhe's beaten rivals Virginia Tech, North Carolina and NC Stateunless they have someone lined up this may be a mistake. I think he's a good coach. Their fans are not happy about it either, they love the guy and what he represents.
    It may be their school colors screw everything up!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    It may be their school colors screw everything up!
    This is not good news for Byron Scott.

I think what you are missing here is what people on this website have been trying to relentlessly drill into the heads of the sunshine pumpers.while ECU fans might like Ruffin McNeil and everything he stands for.if he isn't the coach to bring them to the next level.THEY NEED TO MOVE ON. The margin for error is becoming smaller than razor thin. The window is closing. That kind of mindset is what it is going to take to bring schools like ECU and UL from the outhouse.to the penthouse. Or ____.just the first floor. It takes BALLS to progress a program to where it needs to be. Pitty pattying with a coach you like, who can't cut the mustard won't progress a program. Can we get ECU's administration to come in a slap some sense into ours?

This is not good news for Byron Scott.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread Information