Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: I want HUD to stay.

Default Re: I want HUD to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Name all of bustles recruits that contributed to the 2013 and 2014 9-4 football teams. That argument is so rediculous. Bustle wasn't some recruiting genius. His teams were routinely beat physically by sun belt teams. We had 1 really good team IMO and that was 2008.
    Quave the elder, Larry Pettis, Javon Lawson, Darryl Surgent

That is without looking it up. I am sure there are more.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post

Pettis wasn't a Bustle recruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Dear HUD, less micromanaging of your team. Let your coaches coach. A CEO is great because he surrounds himself with good people and lets them do their jobs.
    Agree!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Pettis wasn't a Bustle recruit.
    Sorry, T. I thought he had redshirted.

Add the center Huval to Bustles list and LaDarius

Lawson, Bentley, Lewis-Buchanan, Gauthier, Gillis, Kelley, White, Stokes, Gibson, Justin Andersen, Baer, Onyenekwu, Comminie, Octravian Anderson, Quave, Moore, Bates, Butler, Thompson, Maxwell, Justin Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Lawson, Bentley, Lewis-Buchanan, Gauthier, Gillis, Kelley, White, Stokes, Gibson, Justin Andersen, Baer, Onyenekwu, Comminie, Octravian Anderson, Quave, Moore, Bates, Butler, Thompson, Maxwell, Hamilson
    Add Odum , Bernard Smith, Patt and Hagans. Comminie was in Huds first class.

8. Default Re: I want HUD to stay.

Lawson, Bentley, Lewis-Buchanan, Gauthier, Gillis, Kelley, White, Stokes, Gibson, Justin Andersen, Baer, Onyenekwu, Comminie, Octravian Anderson, Quave, Moore, Bates, Butler, Thompson, Maxwell, Hamilson
    That's a bunch.

I have often though. Bustle's players were fundamentally sound but not motivated properly.

Hudspeth took their best and motivated them.

I think you need both, right now some fundamentals seem to be lacking.

HUD has raised this program to a point where people think 7-5 is a disappointment.

Maybe some of you forgot what it was like begging for a bowl at 6-6, because that was our ceiling.

Yeah, this sucks.

Watching that last drive Saturday, I have a feeling we have great things in store.

Everybody take a deep breath.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Add Odum , Bernard Smith, Patt and Hagans. Comminie was in Huds first class.
    Also forgetting Stover, McGuire, Masson, Molbert(recruited by Bustle, Hud honored his scholarship offer and signed him in spring) after greyshirting). Those are just off the top of my head not looking back at the roster. That whole team's foundation was Bustle guys with a few key additions on both sides of the ball.

Name all of bustles recruits that contributed to the 2013 and 2014 9-4 football teams. That argument is so rediculous. Bustle wasn't some recruiting genius. His teams were routinely beat physically by sun belt teams. We had 1 really good team IMO and that was 2008.

NM

12. Default Re: I want HUD to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    HUD has raised this program to a point where people think 7-5 is a disappointment.

Maybe some of you forgot what it was like begging for a bowl at 6-6, because that was our ceiling.

Yeah, this sucks.

Watching that last drive Saturday, I have a feeling we have great things in store.

Everybody take a deep breath.
    How?? How does one drive erase a comedy of errors by an ENTIRE staff produced all season. Every game was worse than the one that proceeded it. A mop of duty rushing touchdown on a broken play gives the staff a pass.

No wonder this program is the way it is. People are so starved for success on the field, they'll take anything and turn it into this grand mirage Has it occurred to anyone that Hud is in over his head without a solid QB like Broadway? I'm not saying I believe that to be factual, but has it at least OCCURRED to anyone? Because its definitely a possibility.

I've said this at the tailgate many times: Hud's calling card is the LOS, it always has been. Both of our lines were not just average, but BRUTAL for the majority of this season. The offense was crippled, BY COACHING. The QB situation was handled in the worse possible way, by the coaches. In particular, the Head Coach. The locker room has been in constant turmoil, because of many reasons, but mainly because the adults lost control. The conditioning has been an utter joke (and oh btw, another Hud calling card).

You guys can circle jerk over a broken play, mop up TD. I'm going to stay over here in the real world and judge this staff and our future by the season I just observed.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post

To me that doesn't equate to winning with bustles recruits. Thanks for proving my point.

Lawson, Bentley, Lewis-Buchanan, Gauthier, Gillis, Kelley, White, Stokes, Gibson, Justin Andersen, Baer, Onyenekwu, Comminie, Octravian Anderson, Quave, Moore, Bates, Butler, Thompson, Maxwell, Justin Hamilton.
    No no no. First off, your recruits are attributed wrong and the question was for the 2013 and 2014 years.

No no no. First off, your recruits are attributed wrong and the question was for the 2013 and 2014 years.
    Sorry, I went back and read your post.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information