Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Marlin says lineup changes coming for Cajuns vs. Loyola

Default Re: Marlin says lineup changes coming for Cajuns vs. Loyola

I believe Cash has been better on D this year. You know the shooting is streaky- but can be scary good- so you've got to respect it. If his D has/continues to improve the. He should get plenty of minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Stove has disappointed me; Washington has not.

With me its the other way around. Washington didn't show up at all against Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    With me its the other way around. Washington didn't show up at all against Alabama.
    That is the only game I did not see. If he did not show up, that is the first time in his career.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyP View Post
    I believe Cash has been better on D this year. You know the shooting is streaky- but can be scary good- so you've got to respect it. If his D has/continues to improve the. He should get plenty of minutes.
    If by Cash you mean Register, at least two fouls on other players in last night's game came while attempting to cut off Register's guy after he did his usual matador defense.

If Register could not get it going against this very less than good team last night, that ain't good.

Agreed, through 4 games that he played including the exhibition, Washington hasn't attempted a free throw. That's a very telling stat that he isn't showing enough aggression on offense, especially for someone his size.

I think someone mentioned it already, but Bryce is hurt right. I believe having an MRI on his knee on Monday. You can tell he wants to be in the game.

On the game, I notice that our guys are too far underneath the basket at times to get the rebounds. Although Loyola was not competition I do love the way Shawn is playing, unselfish while taking control of the game when he has to.

One good thing about Wednesday night's game is that the team played pretty close to the "Cajun Way" the entire night. Despite the score getting lopsided the guys played in a "team" manner the entire night. That is hard to do at times when many of the guys in the last six minutes rarely play. Even Coach Marlin's son got into the act with a nice perimeter shot and a couple of assists. Also good to see Plaisance be productive somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    One good thing about Wednesday night's game is that the team played pretty close to the "Cajun Way" the entire night. Despite the score getting lopsided the guys played in a "team" manner the entire night. That is hard to do at times when many of the guys in the last six minutes rarely play. Even Coach Marlin's son got into the act with a nice perimeter shot and a couple of assists. Also good to see Plaisance be productive somewhat.
    You mean Scott being able to stay in the game for more than 6 minutes?

Those guys played most of the last 10 minutes of the game and played pretty well together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information