Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need help again

1. Default Re: Need help again

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    NO SOUP FOR YOU!!
    ---Speaking of food---made a great red beans dish today---Ham hocks, andoulie, bit of crab boil, garlic powder, Cajun Power W sause, forgot to put in my "Mother's restaurant " ham bones!!!

Default Re: Need help again

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Speaking of food---made a great red beans dish today---Ham hocks, andoulie, bit of crab boil, garlic powder, Cajun Power W sause, forgot to put in my "Mother's restaurant " ham bones!!!
    You need to try the Andouille from Jacob's in LaPlace........just saying.

3. Default Re: Need help again

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    ---You are on the money---My family was from from that area and grew up on Hen, andouille, and oyster gumbo---Still remember grandma would cut them into about 1/2 inch or more!!! think the Red and White store also had it!!1

4. Default Re: Need help again

Calling CajunExpress for confirmation.

---You are on the money---My family was from from that area and grew up on Hen, andouille, and oyster gumbo---Still remember grandma would cut them into about 1/2 inch or more!!! think the Red and White store also had it!!1
    Red & White was good for regular sausage. Also grew up with the Co-Op in Norco who also had very good fresh sausage.

6. Default Re: Need help again

Red & White was good for regular sausage. Also grew up with the Co-Op in Norco who also had very good fresh sausage.
    ---My dad owned LaPlace Realty Co and his uncle had the ____ fighting place (Prentice Keating) What about the restaurant (forgot the name--opened 24 hours I think!!! man that is all I knew it was called---I guess I can use Chicken Fighting!!! lol

---My dad owned LaPlace Realty Co and his uncle had the ____ fighting place (Prentice Keating) What about the restaurant (forgot the name--opened 24 hours I think!!! man that is all I knew it was called---I guess I can use Chicken Fighting!!! lol
    wow boomer, was your high school bussing you in for games? you must have been the first! isn't that what brought down shaw?

8. Default Re: Need help again

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    wow boomer, was your high school bussing you in for games? you must have been the first! isn't that what brought down shaw?
    ---man I am a 6th ward true yat---my Cajun side were the river rats form St Charles and St John the Baptist----But we ate Andoullie before it was cool !!!

Thanks so much for the feedback. They are excited about the tailgate. Appreciate all the help.

10. Default Re: Need help again

Quote Originally Posted by wscoog View Post
    Thanks so much for the feedback. They are excited about the tailgate. Appreciate all the help.

My buddy and wife and my wife and I flew to El Paso and drove to Las Cruces for the game some years back---Great hospitality by you guys---However I ate the wrong pepper that was offered and almost passed out with the rush to my head---some great meat however---Thanks and enjoy and maybe bump into a baseball coach!!!

Sorry it has taken so long to thank Josh for inviting us to his tailgate. The ladies enjoyed listening to him talk. My neighbor showed up tonight at the house after traveling all week wearing ragin Cajun gear. Would take that as a positive sign. Am planning to write a book about the trip " How to gain weight on only 2 meals a day". Went to Shucks in Abbeville on way back to Houston, my wife commented as we ate " we will make it here every time we come to Lafayette now". Thanks again to Josh and look forward to your baseball season and seeing some of you at the astros college classic. Dress warm as every year the classic produces the absolute coldest days of the year in Houston. Something about Mnute Maid Park but it is always freezing there for the college tourney.

12. Default Re: Need help again

No heaters, it's a game for the boys of summer. LOL

It keeps the orange juice cold.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information