Thread: Gary Pinkel

Default Gary Pinkel

Another of the good guys in college football is retiring at the end of the season. Like Jerry Kill, I have never heard a bad thing said about him. Hope his health concerns can be taken care of.

Default Re: Gary Pinkel

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    Another of the good guys in college football is retiring at the end of the season. Like Jerry Kill, I have never heard a bad thing said about him. Hope his health concerns can be taken care of.
    The ripple effect will produce about 25-30 job openings this year. Hud was one of the hottest up and coming coaches a year ago. Wonder if any offers will come his way.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    The ripple effect will produce about 25-30 job openings this year. Hud was one of the hottest up and coming coaches a year ago. Wonder if any offers will come his way.
    I fully expect 1/3rd of FBS jobs to turn over this offseason. A lot of teams will be reaching for coaches instead of getting the right guy.

I think Hud will be on more than a few lists, but he will have the luxury of being picky since he makes over a $1 million here.

If he leaves the great! It will be huge for the program for a coach to head to a AAC or P5 program. If he stays then I hope we adjust our offense to a more wide open passing attack.

Thread Information