Thread: Gordon's 27 Points Leads Cajuns to Exhibition Win

1. UL Basketball Gordon's 27 Points Leads Cajuns to Exhibition Win

Junior Jaylyn Gordon (27 points) and senior Keke Veal (21 points, 10 steals) carry the Cajuns to a 95-48 win over LSU-Alexandria in their exhibition opener.

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Women's Basketball: Gordon's 27 Points Leads Cajuns to Exhibition Win

Jordan Alexander and Breionne Cooper looked very good tonight. They will have growing pains, but I like their strength, athleticism and aggressiveness.

Default Re: Gordon's 27 Points Leads Cajuns to Exhibition Win

Did Sylvana Okde play last night? I did not see her on the court and I thought she was back after sitting out last year.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Did Sylvana Okde play last night? I did not see her on the court and I thought she was back after sitting out last year.
    She was not dressed out, not sure why.

Unless we magically come up with some size, we will still struggle against the better teams on our schedule. And I am not just talking about 'bigs'. We are undersized at every position. I love watching his teams play, but Brodhead has not yet proved that he can recruit players that give us a legitimate shot at winning even the Sun Belt, which is a shadow of its former self.

6. Default Re: Gordon's 27 Points Leads Cajuns to Exhibition Win

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Unless we magically come up with some size, we will still struggle against the better teams on our schedule. And I am not just talking about 'bigs'. We are undersized at every position. I love watching his teams play, but Brodhead has not yet proved that he can recruit players that give us a legitimate shot at winning even the Sun Belt, which is a shadow of its former self.
    ---Was at the game but didn't notice the initials "AB" on the uniforms ----nice tribute!!!

Did you note that we have five players 6' and over. Three freshmen are 6'1", 6'3", and 6'4".

I don't think I agree. This team is bigger than in the past and deeper as well. And, they are so quick they'll be able to make up for some deficiencies.

I actually think they're going to be pretty good and I wouldn't count them out as far as being near the top in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    She was not dressed out, not sure why.
    she said three more weeks when I spoke to her

Thread Information