Thread: Massey Time

1. Default Massey Time

So the 4 teams we have lost to have only 2 games out of the 16 games they have lost that have losing records---Won't bore you with their losses but again we aren't that bad when juxtaposing some game scores------In the bottom 28 teams in the country the Belt has 6 and the CUSAs have 8----both conferences have 1 team in the top 50!!! We need 2 more wins to go bowling!!!

2. Default Re: Massey Time

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    So the 4 teams we have lost to have only 2 games out of the 16 games they have lost that have losing records---Won't bore you with their losses but again we aren't that bad when juxtaposing some game scores------In the bottom 28 teams in the country the Belt has 6 and the CUSAs have 8----both conferences have 1 team in the top 50!!! We need 2 more wins to go bowling!!!
    ---Oh the Cajuns have won the 4 games in which we were ranked higher and lost the 4 games when we played against higher ranked teams!!! so we are ranked 2 slots ahead of USA!!!

Default Re: Massey Time

That first "sentence" gave me a headache trying to read and decipher it

Boomer, the Ragin' Cajun football team is currently one of the 10 worst teams in the country! There is no other way to say it. I am all for being a Homer but the eyes don't lie and this team has consistently played very, very bad football and needed help from opposing team's coaches to beat three of the worst FBS teams the country.

5. Default Re: Massey Time

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Boomer, the Ragin' Cajun football team is currently one of the 10 worst teams in the country! There is no other way to say it. I am all for being a Homer but the eyes don't lie and this team has consistently played very, very bad football and needed help from opposing team's coaches to beat three of the worst FBS teams the country.
    ----ah not so fast----they have about 35 different services that Massey takes the average to figure that we rank about 98th of 128 teams in the country---I don't do this for a living nor do you I think but they have shown up pretty well this year as to the deserved rankings!!!

6. Default Re: Massey Time

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#winnin View Post
    That first "sentence" gave me a headache trying to read and decipher it
    ---Yea pretty long--My English teacher would be slapping my hands for a run over---but read it slowly and you can get my drift----In this case it was a journey of a drifter!!! lol

Jesus tap dancing Christ.

You see a loss is a negative. When the team you lost to loses that's another negative. A negative times a negative is a positive. Our 4 losses, all positives. Boom.

9. Default Re: Massey Time

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    You see a loss is a negative. When the team you lost to loses that's another negative. A negative times a negative is a positive. Our 4 losses, all positives. Boom.
    ---You are correct and that is the point ---when it all is figured out there are many more +s, positives, wins than losses!!!---Boomometry 101---Hang in there man!!! lol

Thread Information