Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread: 'A pretty good direction'

Quote Originally Posted by ninacajun View Post
    Let's at least tap the breaks on the "every NFL throw right now".
    He can make every throw. We use about 1/3 of the route tree.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    He can make every throw. We use about 1/3 of the route tree.
    There are several qbs currently in the NFL not making every throw an NFL qb should make. But I will not continue this conversation because I don't want to come across as criticizing a college athlete publicly. I'll just sit back and let his college career play out and if you are correct he will get that opportunity on Sundays. And I hope he does, it's always fun to see former Cajuns move on to the NFL!

Quote Originally Posted by ninacajun View Post
    There are several qbs currently in the NFL not making every throw an NFL qb should make. But I will not continue this conversation because I don't want to come across as criticizing a college athlete publicly. I'll just sit back and let his college career play out and if you are correct he will get that opportunity on Sundays. And I hope he does, it's always fun to see former Cajuns move on to the NFL!
    This scheme isn't helping him.

Default Re: 'A pretty good direction'

Quote Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
    Hard head. Put Jalen as a running back.Is it that difficult? He may be better than Zo.
    IFIF we make a bowl, look for it then.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    This scheme isn't helping him.
    I completely agree with you there.

6. Default Re: LSUA&M@BR vs Bama

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Nixon is not an accurate passer, and only a good runner, not great.

Boomer he is just not that guy, he is a great athlete in the wrong position.

You of course can continue to pimp your WRONG headed views about players, other teams successes vs our bad losses, and our win streak against only teams with losing records making us something, what I dunno yet.
    ---Damn I thought you stopped reading stuff into my posts---Wrong headed views that aren't backed statistically nor in games accomplishments----Run off and look at the juxtapositions of the 2 guys stats for the year----then go to Masseys and check some of our opponents records----then think about the games where both QBs have been relieved in the game----Like I have said in many of my posts--Haack or Nixon---let the damn coaches decide cause they know a hell of a lot more than you or me!!!

Default Re: LSUA&M@BR vs Bama

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---Damn I thought you stopped reading stuff into my posts---Wrong headed views that aren't backed statistically nor in games accomplishments----Run off and look at the juxtapositions of the 2 guys stats for the year----then go to Masseys and check some of our opponents records----then think about the games where both QBs have been relieved in the game----Like I have said in many of my posts--Haack or Nixon---let the damn coaches decide cause they know a hell of a lot more than you or me!!!
    What the hell are you talking about? The coaches will decide. That's their job. When the results are as ____ ____ing poor, and the decision so mind boggling, they will catch heat. That comes with the 7 figure salary.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7

Thread Information