Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst . 28 35 36 37 38

Thread: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

1. Default Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    Nixon coming in when he did seemed to catch GSU by surprise a little bit. They were back on their heels worrying about Nixon, Riles, and McGuire. Forced them to call a time out. Everything fell apart when we decided to pass on 2nd down. Incomplete.3 and 8interception.

I think they should stick to a wildcat package when Nixon is in. Read option, dives, sweeps. Run on 3rd and long. I'd rather the series end in a punt than have Jalen throw down field.

I think both QBs can be successful that way.
    ---Did you happen to notice the Alabama subs ready to go in waiting on the LSU offense to show its players??---This personal check was done mostly as a press box call to see if they were using more of a pass or run oriented lineup!!!

Default Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Caleb View Post
    McGuire hasn't looked great, at least not since Texas State. Whether it be playcalling, the o line, or whatever, bottom line is there isn't much production
    True.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    This.when the holes are there the burst and speed have been there
    Pierce bursts through the seams pretty well. It may be that Eli picks up more attention when he's in the backfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Pierce bursts through the seams pretty well. It may be that Eli picks up more attention when he's in the backfield.
    very well. Could be we are predictably putting him in to run and they're stacking the box. Creativity doesn't seem to be our strong suit

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan View Post
    All of that and we still had to sweat it out.
    Scored 10 because of the blocked punt and fake punt. Add in the missed field goals and it's a 16-point swing.

If "if" was a fifth we could all get drunk. Non of those things didn't happen, we won the ____ing game.

7. Default Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    If "if" was a fifth we could all get drunk.
    If drunking they say don't drive and the stats say UL had very few.

We use to say, "If" my aunt had a _____ she would be my uncle.

These days, the young kids might not get that joke

9. Sunbelt Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post

With the whole Caytlin Jenner thing we might have problems with that statement.

Nothing is as we think it is with absolute certainty. I guess that is what happens when the Theory of Relativity is in conflict with Quantum Mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post

LOL.JUST SPIT OUT MY COKE!!

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    'Disinterested observer,'.your biggest lie to date. And that's saying a LOT. 'Disinterested????' Is that why you are on our site site every day? And on the SBC site everyday?? You hate all things UL and have scurried off without answering some very basic questions. Because you are a lying POS.

https://forumeus.com/.t-Ruston/page4

You have proven many times over how much of a lying POS you are, and how much you hate all things UL.
    Tell us again how ULM 'outplayed' us for '3 quarters' ????? You are such an astute student of the game, LOL.
    And there were a bunch of other questions you twirled out us on.why did you not answer the questions, you chicken ____ embecille.
    The part of the game I saw, ULM did outplay you. They were ahead a couple TDs when I quit watching.

Answer why you chase me around on message boards, leave 60 plus PMs, and call my mother and wife sluts. What would cause a human being to call a someone's mother a slut? That is deplorable and hateful. My God, you are a piece of work. Yet, you call me hateful when I have never personally attacked you or any other Cajun fan. And I don't hate UL@L. You just say I do, which is ridiculous for you to even think you know what I believe. You had the chance to meet me in person but YOU failed to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    The part of the game I saw, ULM did outplay you. They were ahead a couple TDs when I quit watching.

Answer why you chase me around on message boards, leave 60 plus PMs, and call my mother and wife sluts. What would cause a human being to call a someone's mother a slut? That is deplorable and hateful. My God, you are a piece of work. Yet, you call me hateful when I have never personally attacked you or any other Cajun fan. And I don't hate UL@L. You just say I do, which is ridiculous for you to even think you know what I believe. You had the chance to meet me in person but YOU failed to show up.
    What kind of person posts all the things that you have about us, than claims to have respect for us???
    Why don't you answer HoustonCajuns questions???

https://forumeus.com/.t-Ruston/page4

You have also said several times that ULM outplayed usfor three quarters. Explain how you figure that.

"I watched the first 3 quarters last night. Ya'll outplayed them. I don't know about the rest of the season, but last night it seemed like Garrett Smith(?) did a good job and was successful with passing downfield, especially considering the weather."

http://www.scout.com/college/louisia.just-perplexed

"They did out play you for the 1st 3 quarters, which is what I watched and what I said."

https://forumeus.com/.t-Ruston/page5

"The part of the game I saw, ULM did outplay you. They were ahead a couple TDs when I quit watching."

You must not have watched the same game as the rest of us, as they clearly 'outplayed' us in the first half.but we dominated the second half. Neither team 'outplayed' the other for 3 quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajuns_fan View Post
    "I watched the first 3 quarters last night. Ya'll outplayed them. I don't know about the rest of the season, but last night it seemed like Garrett Smith(?) did a good job and was successful with passing downfield, especially considering the weather."
    Like I said, when I quit watching ULM was ahead by around 2 TDs. I think the score was 24-9 when I quit watching the game. I would say that is outplaying you to that point. Geesh.

Now, answer the question I asked you.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst . 28 35 36 37 38

Thread Information