Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 . LastLast

Thread: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    We are pretty much winning because of special teams. 10 point swing in our favor. Offense had one good drive. Been sluggish other than that. We've been outplayed this far IMO.
    If we just get a FG and don't give up pick them score that's a 10 point swing According to our genius coach turnovers cost games.

Default Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

Prater just had the best hit of the year

Tell me someone else saw that
    Textbook tackle!

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    And it worries me. We need to play like we're down 21. I'm worried that Hud may try to just "control the clock" with a lead (ie run Eli and Pierce every down). and if he does. Arbuckle is going to kill us in the second half.

Even though we all witnessed what we witnessed. Hud is struggling at this very moment not to put Nixon back in and try to eat up clock. I'm telling you the guy is addicted to a fantasy that he's raised a dominant ground game team.
    GA St is not going to run the ball the 2nd half. Cajuns are going to have to score a lot more.

Oh ____ Ron Hunter!!

5. Default Re: GameTalk: Louisiana vs GAST

GaSt football established 2010, Louisiana 1901. Should we be fighting for our lives? Hud football established 2010. 39 wins vs a handful for GaSt. Should we be fighting for our lives?

We have some saying rebuild. I say you rebuild because you're missing on too many recruits. Missing by taking or not getting.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    And it worries me. We need to play like we're down 21. I'm worried that Hud may try to just "control the clock" with a lead (ie run Eli and Pierce every down). and if he does. Arbuckle is going to kill us in the second half.

Even though we all witnessed what we witnessed. Hud is struggling at this very moment not to put Nixon back in and try to eat up clock. I'm telling you the guy is addicted to a fantasy that he's raised a dominant ground game team.
    Exactly. He buys into the idea it's the safe way to win.

Ugh ____ing Ron Hunter

Ron Hunter is still wheeling around in his stool. I'm sure if it.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

We are pretty much winning because of special teams. 10 point swing in our favor. Offense had one good drive. Been sluggish other than that. We've been outplayed this far IMO.
    Offense had three good drives behind Haack. The second to last drive where we ran on 3rd and 6th was just a bad coaching decision. Special teams and the offensive players have done well today. Our coaches have dropped the ball. For a man obsessed with the "turnover battle". Hud coughed up the ball several times today.

I knew our defense would struggle with Arbuckle if they got no pressure on him.

So Shawn moved to Pennsylvania? Ron Hunter is talking about the Leopards, right?

& cant remember Elfrid's name either

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TravlnCajun View Post
    & cant remember Elfrid's name either
    Bumbling blaggard.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

What was Jay saying about the referees? I'm concerned that our line is getting held. Is that what he was complaining about? If we are bull rushing and edge rushing. and we're being held with no calls. we are flat out screwed. Arbuckle is just too good of a passer.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Bumbling blaggard.
    And,of course, he called us Lafayette.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    Oh ____ Ron Hunter!!
    He just said he likes our team!.Plzzz!
    And, he "couldn't" recall Elfrid Payton's name!

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 . LastLast

Thread Information