Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mullen to Ga?

Default Mullen to Ga?

Default Re: Mullen to Ga?

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

If I was richt I would haul ___ outta there with the number 1 salute out the window enroute to Blacksburg

Whatever

No big deal. Everyone knows Hud is a terrible football coach so we've got nothing to worry about.

Hud leaving is not even a blip on radar!!!!!! Sadly it means we never reached the level to where he is that GOT TO HAVE coach.

7. Sunbelt Re: Mullen to Ga?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    No big deal. Everyone knows Hud is a terrible football coach so we've got nothing to worry about.
    Hud leaving is a win win. He gets a bigger gig, UL finally gets a coach who graduated to a bigger gig than a Property Max agent.

What ironically could happen is UGA and MSU swap coaches. Hud isn't on radar because of our record.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    What ironically could happen is UGA and MSU swap coaches. Hud isn't on radar because of our record.
    and his ____ poor record against valid teams

There will be about 30 openings at higher profile schools this offseason. Hud will be on someone's radar.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Hud leaving is a win win. He gets a bigger gig, UL finally gets a coach who graduated to a bigger gig than a Property Max agent.
    If only a hiring good coach was a guarantee.

At some point, Hud leaves. Whether it is to MSU or to East Haliford State, he isn't here forever. What is the next move for us? Are we pulling up another up-and-comer out of a backwater like Delta State, or can we manage to pull down an OC/DC from Boise or Marshall that wants to make his mark?

13. Default Re: Mullen to Ga?

I told y'all what was going to happen in July

Quote Originally Posted by Lexhead View Post
    At some point, Hud leaves. Whether it is to MSU or to East Haliford State, he isn't here forever. What is the next move for us? Are we pulling up another up-and-comer out of a backwater like Delta State, or can we manage to pull down an OC/DC from Boise or Marshall that wants to make his mark?
    Risk with any hire. A guy who has had success as a HC at lower levels may not adjust to FBS football or you hire a successful OC/DC and they can't cut it as a head coach. No sure fire hires at our level. You just have to find the guy who fits the best. I personally prefer lower level head coaches but if we can get a top coordinator, then bring it.

I have no problem discussing coaches that could take Hud's place when he leaves, but these post ever time Mullen's takes a dump are in my opinion are annoying. I am sure some of my post, if not all of them, are annoying as well.

I have asked this before and I will ask it again, someone please show me where Hud said that MS State was/is his dream job?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information