Thread: Louisiana XC To Compete At Sun Belt Championships

1. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana XC To Compete At Sun Belt Championships

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns cross country team will compete at the 2015 Sun Belt Conference Cross Country Championships on Sunday at Nash Farm Battlefield.

Default Re: Louisiana XC To Compete At Sun Belt Championships

Congrats to Beau Robinson.Conference Runner Up as a Sophomore. Kid has been a fun to watch. Men finished 4th. Women not so good.

thanks Walt! I am in Vegas right now and was jumping up and down in my hotel room watching the results come in. Bryce finished 16th for the second year in a row, missing all-conference by 1 spot again, but coming off an injury plagued spring and taking the better part of the summer and early fall getting it straight, he is starting to come around and will probably improve a bit at the 10K distance at conference.

Oh by the way. refineryville's teams finished second to last (men) and dead last (women) at the SEC's

I like the way they have the 1km splits in the results. What happened to the girl for UL that was in 15th place with 1km to go and faded to 62nd place?!!!! that is a pretty epic meltdownotherwise they would have done alright, they were in 5th place as a team at 4km.

Thread Information