Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Major in Beer

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Major in Beer

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I'm amazed that everyone remembers all of this stuff. Y'all must not have drunk enough. Go back and do it again.
    No way. My liver, head and pride are all hurting from just remembering!

Default Re: Major in Beer

Yep, in our day specials were specials. Now specials are more expensive than our entire evening. Lonestar night with 25 cent longnecks, you could splurge on a date and spend only 2 bucks.

Don't forget the original IHOP on Johnston. Late night little ponies at the driven off of pinhook. What was it's name? Near shilling schack. Wasn't the waiter named shorty?

3. Default Re: Major in Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Benchwarmer View Post
    Yep, in our day specials were specials. Now specials are more expensive than our entire evening. Lonestar night with 25 cent longnecks, you could splurge on a date and spend only 2 bucks.

Don't forget the original IHOP on Johnston. Late night little ponies at the driven off of pinhook. What was it's name? Near shilling schack. Wasn't the waiter named shorty?
    -----Shorty it was ( he always called me the toe and we would laugh a lot---Mr Dave and Miss Lou were the best---Dave's had great but a little greasy batter fries, hamburger steak and I think chicken fried steak---got a bunch of us out to trouble on occasions----many nights walked from there, stopped at the lYbrary and back to the dorm!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information