Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13

Thread: Midseason Analysis

Default Re: Midseason Analysis

Nixon is a helluva athlete. Plays hard, looks like a good teammate. I'd make him our slash guy, do it all guy. Wildcat, split him out, etc. Get Haack back in the game at QB to manage the offense. We're halfway through the season showing no imagination with the offense. Otherwise the rudder for this year and next season is welded firmly in place.

App state exposed Ga Sou weaknesses and now there is a blueprint on tape that will lead to another loss for them. App is good, but no one is unbeatable in the belt.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    I don't think we'd have had much of a chance if he wasn't in there. Haack may be the better passer, but the bottom line is we don't have the supporting cast for Haack to succeed.
    The only important question is WHY after four seemingly successful years are we again without.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    App state exposed Ga Sou weaknesses and now there is a blueprint on tape that will lead to another loss for them. App is good, but no one is unbeatable in the belt.
    Pride we're not the team to beat them this year. Any time you play anythings possible. Just not counting on it. Big loss there.

We'll be fortunate to be bowl eligible. I mean that's just the way it is.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    We will agree to disagree. App State's talent level is not better than ours and they are only in their second year of FCS. We need to improve and can do so with a few winnable games before we play them. No need to fear them.
    Yeah that talent is better. Don't let their newness fool you. Of course according to you they're a fraud or our coaches aren't nearly as good as theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Pride we're not the team to beat them this year. Any time you play anythings possible. Just not counting on it. Big loss there.

We'll be fortunate to be bowl eligible. I mean that's just the way it is.
    I am not predicting a win over Appy at this time, because our team this year would have to start clicking in a hurry.
    Ga Sou was not as good as their conference record because of the scheduling quirk. They are hard to prepare for because they are different. They would not have gone undefeated as long as they did playing us and asu.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    That's good for a running back. For a QB that can't pass the ball at all.it really doesn't help.
    Mike Desormeaux wants a word with you.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Mike Desormeaux wants a word with you.
    Mike ended his career as second all time in completion percentage. Might want to use Brian Mitchell for this comparion.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13

Thread Information