Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst . 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana (27) vs A-State (37)

Default Re: Final: Louisiana (27) vs A-State (37)

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    I don't know that we did recruit him. There is a chance he came to us on his own to join his sister.
    Hud recruited him hard. After the AZ game Hud met with him on his layover in Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Hud recruited him hard. After the AZ game Hud met with him on his layover in Houston.
    And he was so impressed with him.he decided to ruin his college career over personal preference.

3. Default Re: Final: Louisiana (27) vs A-State (37)

Haack's untapped abilities are more on Jay Johnson than Hud.

Some coaches steer players to a particular ACT testing location and some coaches steer players to the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    And he was so impressed with him.he decided to ruin his college career over personal preference.
    It was Haacks job to lose and he lost it. Quit making excuses for the guy. Maybe he'll earn it back, maybe he won't. You aren't the coach and I highly doubt your a good judge of talent. So let it be.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I sure hope Jordan Wright is all they think he is next year, we need RB's. Will be losing 3 seniors
    Doubting that he is at this point. We would have seen him play by now.

6. Default Re: Final: Louisiana (27) vs A-State (37)

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    It was Haacks job to lose and he lost it. Quit making excuses for the guy. .
    All his starts were billed as tentative (and it could be claimed) with an offense designed to make him fail, so "his to lose" doesn't carry the traditional meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    All his starts were billed as tentative (and it could be claimed) with an offense designed to make him fail, so "his to lose" doesn't carry the traditional meaning.
    This isn't little league. Not everyone gets a chance to play and a participation trophy. I'm not sure why some are so hell bent on making excuses for poor mr Haack. If the guy was the next Jake Delhomme, you can bet your ___ he'd be starting.

This isn't little league. Not everyone gets a chance to play and a participation trophy. I'm not sure why some are so hell bent on making excuses for poor mr Haack. If the guy was the next Jake Delhomme, you can bet your ___ he'd be starting.
    Trust me buddy, Nixon was Hud's guy from the beginning. Haack out played him in every practice and every scrimmage so he had to go with Haack. When Haack struggled against Akron that's all Hud needed to go with HIS guy.

It is that cut and dry. Haack was never given a leash as long as Nixons.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Trust me buddy, Nixon was Hud's guy from the beginning. Haack out played him in every practice and every scrimmage so he had to go with Haack. When Haack struggled against Akron that's all Hud needed to go with HIS guy.

It is that cut and dry. Haack was never given a leash as long as Nixons.
    Are you an assistant or have inside info? Just curious?

10. Default

Are you an assistant or have inside info? Just curious?
    Yes he does have the info friend

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    I'm confused by your post.
    You were complaining how terrible we are and suggested everyone email Hudspeth's boss, Scott Farmer, weekly to express how we won't stand for our current results.

Back track a few short years ago Tulane offered Hud and Scott Farmer allegedly was willing to let Hudspeth walk. T-Joe stepped in and matched or beat Tulane's offer to keep Hudspeth. A lot of people wanted Farmer fired bc that was allegedly the second coach (Lotief) he was willing to let walk and T-Joe intervened.

Do you not see the humor in that now a lot of people are suggesting Hud may not be the man for UL, which if true, Farmer may have been making a good decision all along by supposedly not matching Tulane's offer??

As far as my ESPN comment, I would recommend he treat those upset emails/recommendations just like ESPN treats our name request: do the complete opposite!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Yep. We all know second hand info is never embellished.

You can not convince me that every single practice, Haack was better. I'm willing to bet there were several practices where Eli was not the best RB that given day. that doesn't mean he should sit the bench.

BTW I'm not supporting Nixon with that comment. I don't know the answer to our QB/offensive problems, but like everyone else, I know something needs to change.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I had people with "the info" tell me Connor Morel could pass better than Babb and run better than Desormeaux. It's the age old debate of the backup should be starting. Happens at every school. I'm not saying Nixon is great, all I'm saying is Haack clearly couldn't separate himself from Nixon.

I had people with "the info" tell me Connor Morel could pass better than Babb and run better than Desormeaux. It's the age old debate of the backup should be starting. Happens at every school. I'm not saying Nixon is great, all I'm saying is Haack clearly couldn't separate himself from Nixon.
    Clearly? Really? Then why did he go in as starter? Because he was clearly better. But not who the coach clearly wanted. So far, Nixon has looked great twice when down by 30. They each had outstanding performances against "CLEARLY" inferior opponents. I have still yet to see Haack throw directly into the turf 10 yards short of a WR

Anyone know which shoulder Nixon keeps injuring?

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst . 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast

Thread Information