Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Massey ratings

Default Re: Massey Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Cscollis View Post
    There QB Doughty is like in his mid 30's and has been in at WKU since the late 90's. Really hes just a 6th year senior. They have an very good offense and some D this year.
    Says the guy with a graduate student from another school QB-ing his team. (Not that I don't wish we had him) ;-)

the season is officially in the tank when lsu margin of victory solace need be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Says the guy with a graduate student from another school QB-ing his team. (Not that I don't wish we had him) ;-)
    Doughty is turning 24 which is pretty old to be an undergrad in college. He will be a top 5 qb drafted next year. I am just ____ed because the loss to WKU screwed up our season. We will have to play them again in Kentucky. Until your O changes to pass first run second, you should look for 5th year RBs that may be able to play qb. ;-)

Well a win over Texas State will move us----exactly nowhere.

I'm ready for basketball.

And no I am not jumping off the bandwagon. But you guys know just as good as me how frustrating this has been. I, along with all of you, give this university a lot of time, money, and emotion. And we consistently get $h@t on. It is emotionally draining. I just hope one day in my lifetime we can get somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    Hey isn't that right where Baldwin had us ranked?
    There weren't 110 teams D1A when Baldwin coached.

8. Ragin' Cajuns Re: Massey Rankings

This is where you are after missing opportunity after opportunity by having an AD and President who do not sell us to move up in conference. You sit on the bottom.

But what do I know. "We are very comfortable were we are"

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! We are not in the ESPN Bottom 10, not even HR.

From what I've seen so far this year, I say they pegged us about right. Sad thing is, programs we beat a few years ago left the SBC and got better. We stay in SBC and deteriorated. What is REALLY sad, is that what we achieved in the past 4 seasons, we should be owning the SBC by now, but we actually begin playing like we're the bottom feeders. I sure don't know what the answer is, but was hoping for so much more this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cscollis View Post
    There QB Doughty is like in his mid 30's and has been in at WKU since the late 90's. Really hes just a 6th year senior. They have an very good offense and some D this year.
    *Their

I feel everyone pain bad news we are 1-3 good news is we play in the suck belt and are undefeated we can still win the conference because as bad as you want to believe we are the conference is even worst just wait until Saturday night.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Will be heading out at about 830. No expectations today. Just want to visit and enjoy myself tailgating. We lose, we lose. See y'all out there.

Z

14. Sunbelt Re: Massey Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I feel everyone pain bad news we are 1-3 good news is we play in the suck belt and are undefeated we can still win the conference because as bad as you want to believe we are the conference is even worst just wait until Saturday night.
    To paraphrase Beldar, your exception are vastly optimistic.

Our numbers are some of the worse in the conference.

Geaux Cajuns Beat the Bobcats

SunBelt Forever

We are playing the same, everyone else in the Suckbelt is playing up to our level (which just sucks)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information