Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: UL's Hudspeth still highest paid Sun Belt coach

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I honestly thought we might evolve as an offense in order to exploit the strengths of our skill players. Wellthat hasn't happened yet either so we have been FUBAR.
    I don't think our receivers are that great. I think that Barnes and Haynes have potential, Fuse is average at best and Devon Scott can fly but we don't have a QB that can throw a deep ball. Hoping they all make me eat crow tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    I don't think our receivers are that great. I think that Barnes and Haynes have potential, Fuse is average at best and Devon Scott can fly but we don't have a QB that can throw a deep ball. Hoping they all make me eat crow tonight.
    I won't disagree with that, I think they are better than they show. A lot of that has to do with scheme. Devin Scott should be a huge factor in every game plan. So should Fuse and Haynes, but they are not due to offensive philosophy.

I'd love to have Baylor's OC as our next HC. Lol

3. Default Re: UL's Hudspeth still highest paid Sun Belt coach

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I brought up the fact that we were losing these three studs in the spring. I told everyone we needed to really step up everywhere else because you simply do not reload guys like these at our level. I was told nonsense, our upcoming players were not only as good, but maybe better. Nothing to worry about.
    ---No doubt and through the years it really can't be said until it is show time---Well looks like it could be showing---I loved the HS SR that was here in the Spring---how stupid loosing him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    To throw a deep ball u need to protect the QB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information