Thread: Cajuns glad to turn focus on Sun Belt

1. UL Football Cajuns glad to turn focus on Sun Belt

University of Louisiana football coach Mark Hudspeth isn't one for clichés, but he dialed up one Monday at his weekly news luncheon. "We saw a lot of positives when you look at the tape," Hudspeth said of his team's 43-14 loss at Tech

The rest of the story
    THE Advocate

Default Re: Cajuns glad to turn focus on Sun Belt

I bet we are. We will probably win and may even win this crappy conference. Man I hate the Sunbelt.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad View Post
    I bet we are. We will probably win and may even win this crappy conference. Man I hate the Sunbelt.
    be thankful for the sunbelt conference that you hate so much, cause we would probably have a losing season without it. and I dont know why you think we will probably win the conference based on the our history and this current years on field product.

Let's see, what coach wouldn't be glad to play a bunch of recent FCS's after getting your butt kicked by lower tier FBS teams.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Let's see, what coach wouldn't be glad to play a bunch of recent FCS's after getting your butt kicked by lower tier FBS teams.
    One who had his butt kicked by that FCS team in their first year. Pretty bad that these FCS teams everyone takes a ___ on are actually the 2 best teams in the conference. I have a bad feeling about Saturday. TXST is due to at least play us well, they are coming off a bye week and their DC resigned. Their offense can score. I don't like the circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    One who had his butt kicked by that FCS team in their first year. Pretty bad that these FCS teams everyone takes a ___ on are actually the 2 best teams in the conference.
    I was actually referring to more than just those 2, and just because they are tops in this conference does not make them a good team.

One who had his butt kicked by that FCS team in their first year. Pretty bad that these FCS teams everyone takes a ___ on are actually the 2 best teams in the conference. I have a bad feeling about Saturday. TXST is due to at least play us well, they are coming off a bye week and their DC resigned. Their offense can score. I don't like the circumstance.
    Something gotta give.

I don't have a very good feeling about any game left on our schedule, even if it is SBC teams. Even teams like Ga State and NMST can score points.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    be thankful for the sunbelt conference that you hate so much, cause we would probably have a losing season without it. and I dont know why you think we will probably win the conference based on the our history and this current years on field product.
    I think we have a shot at conference because we go stumbling into conference every year and then once we play these crappy teams we get on a roll. What's the point of being the best of the worst. It would be one thing if we were winning our conference and non-conference games, but we aren't. I would rather be a bottom feeder AAC team then the top of the Sunbelt, so no, I don't think I should be thankful.

We don't have near the offensive fire power to get in a shootout. And I do know our defense has trouble covering there own shadow most of the time

I think we dominate these guys for the 3rd straight year. I know I'm in the minority here. Not sure how the Quave injury will affect the line.

Thread Information