Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: 2015-10-02 Louisiana vs LaTech

Default Re: GameTalk: Louisiana (14) vs LaTech (43)

Nixon running backHaack QB.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Sad part is Nixon will get the whole game. Haack would have been pulled early in the 3rd with the same performance.
    Neither is the answer - definitely should be Davis or Ray

Anymore Hack questions??

No polishing this turd

Let me be the first to call it. We have Festival Acadians and Lisa Laponeli against our next game. After launching floaters in the punch bowl two weeks in a row, less than 20k attendance.

So I wonder how it went down in practice this week. Were the coaches like, "ok we're ready". Was this our best foot forward?

Well it looked like to me Nixon may have a concussion. He may be out again next week.

Hud told me on Thursday that he thought the team was very ready for Saturday and that we practiced well.so there's that.

Kentucky is losing to eastern Kentucky in the 4th. We suck!!

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Hud told me on Thursday that he thought the team was very ready for Saturday and that we practiced well.so there's that.
    Wow - unreal.

This coaching staff reeks of desperation and seems to be in panic mode

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    So then he has no clue, or the players just came out flat AGAIN. I didn't watch the game, because I couldn't. But was this a repeat of last game?

No----it was worse!

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    So then he has no clue, or the players just came out flat AGAIN. I didn't watch the game, because I couldn't. But was this a repeat of last game?
    First drive was very good. First quarter was fine. Second quarter put the nail in our coffin, our offense went away from McGuire at the wrong times and then instead of going into half time down 22-7, we tried a bomb that was returned for a touchdown and that ended the game.

I had initially written a long, drawn out analysis of the performance. I then got more frustrated. These past 2 weeks were garbage and embarrassing performances from a team and coaching staff that should be better. That's it.

Hud has reached his potential.end of story. We have continuously lost to teams we should beat routinely. Tonight was not one of the teams we should routinely beat but we should be able to compete. There is more to coaching than rah rah speeches, telling people not to let go of rope, etc. I've been one of the biggest Hud supporters there is but I'm done. We have continuously been disappointed or embarrassed when it shouldn't be the case. I don't know if he micromanages his coaches where they can't do their own thing, he lets them coach and they're just not that good or he's just not that good of a head coach. If we want to stay on the same level as the last 4 years then he's our guy. If we want to go higher then in my opinion he's not the man. And don't give me this ____ about we went to 4 bowl games. We did and that's great but we have regressed almost every year in my opinion.

We're supposed to progress not regress, we're supposed to explode not implode, we're supposed to improve not decline. Hopefully things turn around but I'm done with the excuses. There's always an excuse by coaches, fans or anyone that gets the chance to speak. We are in the WORST conference in America and can't beat those teams regularly. Wake up people!

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread Information