Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CBS Bottom 25

Default Re: CBS Bottom 25

I would love to see us at the top of the "Bottom 125". Before you jump to conclusions just do the math.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RaginLACajuns View Post
    Cry me a river Build a bridge. and get over it. Who cares. 3 days until a great opportunity against LA Tech. Thats all that should matter right now.
    This.

This poll is nearly as stupid at bowl projections at this point in the season. Too early to mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    This poll is nearly as stupid at bowl projections at this point in the season. Too early to mean anything.
    I don't expect Louisiana-Lafayette to be here for long. It's going to finish 9-4 like it always does, it's just right now it's only win is against Northwestern State. It's hard to avoid of The Bottom 25 when your only win is an FCS opponent.

And? So he makes a poll in which he states some of the members don't belong. Double stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    These bottom lists used to go 10 deep/high, now its 25?
    this is a "real" one, whereas the jocular "bottom 10" is meant for comedy with a good deal of punning and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Somebody should send this list to Hud. Maybe incentive for the team to escape this dreaded ranking.
    but he can't put it on a bulletin board in the new building, because that would start a whole new cycle of impossible-to-overcome distractions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    but he can't put it on a bulletin board in the new building, because that would start a whole new cycle of impossible-to-overcome distractions.
    The ole APC Paradox

That poll is about as stupid as it can be. Kansas is the worst team in America??? Look at the teams on that list. Most of them have fan bases that will fight back. They wanted a reaction and you gave them what they wanted. Ignore stupid polls.

Quote Originally Posted by oldalum View Post
    That poll is about as stupid as it can be. Kansas is the worst team in America??? Look at the teams on that list. Most of them have fan bases that will fight back. They wanted a reaction and you gave them what they wanted. Ignore stupid polls.
    Kansas is badvery bad.

Yup Kansas is bad but we would help them by losing Hud has not, and many of us are starting to wonder if he can beat a bottom feeder big conference team. UNTIL he does we cant rag on any team because KANSAS is playing OU, OSU etc . Not ulm, app state etc

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Also all our recruits that were there to witness that.
    Well, there is a mistake we keep repeating .

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Yup Kansas is bad but we would help them by losing Hud has not, and many of us are starting to wonder if he can beat a bottom feeder big conference team. UNTIL he does we cant rag on any team because KANSAS is playing OU, OSU etc . Not ulm, app state etc

FCS South Dakota State L 41 - 38
    Memphis L 55 - 23
    Rutgers L 27-14

Ok this is why Kansas is on his list.if you read his list is based on who they played and beat.they have not won a game yet and lost to a FCS school. They haven't played "OU, OSU et" yet. This has nothing to do with Hud and who we have beat or lost to in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    I thought these days were over. If you look at the article we are in good company along with the rest of the Sunbelt conference. Just so sad to see us there!
    Same here. If I remember correctly, this is the 1st time we were mentioned since Hud has been here. Man I dont want to go back where we were just a few years ago.

15. Default Re: CBS Bottom 25

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08 View Post
    Same here. If I remember correctly, this is the 1st time we were mentioned since Hud has been here. Man I dont want to go back where we were just a few years ago.
    It used to be a bottom 10 list.

By expanding the list to 25, they are getting real close to bowl eligible teams.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information