Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54

Thread: Attendance for UL vs ltu

  1. #1
    KajunKrazy is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Attendance for UL vs ltu

    I say 15k with 2k Cajuns fans.


  2. #2

    Default Re: Attendance for UL vs ltu

    22,115


  3. #3

    Default Re: Attendance for UL vs ltu

    It will be one of their better attended games because they don't care about us


  4. #4

    Default Re: Attendance for UL vs ltu

    What do they normally bring? I have no idea...I know they never fill that stadium up. What's normal for them? 15K+tarps?


  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    It will be one of their better attended games because they don't care about us
    But but if (nobody really cares about y'all) & there's a light crowd, you would b$tch about that too. What happened at Cajun Field last year?....that was hyped as a huge coming out party for y'all but hometown crowd didn't exactly pack the stands. Oh that's right, there was just so much traffic, the Laffy traffic was the reason......And y'all's tailgating is so awesome that people just stayed in the parking lot, right?!? Lol

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    What do they normally bring? I have no idea...I know they never fill that stadium up. What's normal for them? 15K+tarps?
    Talking about living in the past....tarps are long gone! In fact they were shipped down to UL & are in storage for y'all's stadium expansion.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Talking about living in the past....tarps are long gone! In fact they were shipped down to UL & are in storage for y'all's stadium expansion.
    Instead of tarps covering the stands, y'all just decided to take the stands out permanently.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Attendance for UL vs ltu

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Talking about living in the past....tarps are long gone! In fact they were shipped down to UL & are in storage for y'all's stadium expansion.
    Tarps worn out from sitting in the sun so many times?

    Seriously, what's a normal crowd? 15 K people, and the same number of teeth?
    Last edited by CharlieK; September 29th, 2015 at 10:07 am. Reason: They must have buried the dog in the tarps.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Attendance for UL vs ltu

    Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Instead of tarps covering the stands, y'all just decided to take the stands out permanently.
    -----Damn what a contrast --we enlarged our seating capacity and you guys took out seating----Just to be fair, our crowd last year was probably as big as ANY ltur crowd ever----and I don't blame the traffic but I sure in the hell blame the rain!!!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

    -Damn what a contrast --we enlarged our seating capacity and you guys took out seating

    Just to be fair, our crowd last year was probably as big as ANY ltur crowd ever

    and I don't blame the traffic but I sure in the hell blame the rain!!!

    Damn Boomz, we took out 2 portions to accommodate our APC...not quite sure why y'all put seats in the endzone....if you can't fill the existing stadium. If you build it they will come I guess?

  11. #11

    Default Re: Attendance for UL vs ltu

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Damn Boomz, we took out 2 portions to accommodate our APC...not quite sure why y'all put seats in the endzone....if you can't fill the existing stadium. If you build it they will come I guess?
    That and we are tearing down our upper deck and rebuilding so we need the space for those who will be displaced.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Attendance for UL vs ltu

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    But but if (nobody really cares about y'all) & there's a light crowd, you would b$tch about that too. What happened at Cajun Field last year?....that was hyped as a huge coming out party for y'all but hometown crowd didn't exactly pack the stands. Oh that's right, there was just so much traffic, the Laffy traffic was the reason......And y'all's tailgating is so awesome that people just stayed in the parking lot, right?!? Lol
    It wont be a small crowd, it will be one of your better attended games, because your fans do care about us.

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Talking about living in the past....tarps are long gone! In fact they were shipped down to UL & are in storage for y'all's stadium expansion.
    And we still will have doubled your attendance..

  14. #14

    Default Re: Attendance for UL vs ltu

    1 watching tv in my living room


  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    And we still will have doubled your attendance..
    Ha! Yeah slight exaggeration. But I do wish our attendance was averaging high 20's every game no doubt.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Attendance?
    By mxpxfr690 in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: January 29th, 2018, 05:46 pm
  2. SBC Attendance YTD
    By HoustonCajun in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: November 1st, 2017, 07:04 pm
  3. Attendance
    By Hebert in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: December 25th, 2014, 01:52 am
  4. Pics from game? Attendance and anounced attendance?
    By DaddyCajun in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: November 16th, 2014, 10:17 pm
  5. Attendance
    By Boomer in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 5th, 2014, 09:54 pm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •