Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Attendance for UL vs ltu

KajunKrazy is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Attendance for UL vs ltu

I say 15k with 2k Cajuns fans.

Default Re: Attendance for UL vs ltu

It will be one of their better attended games because they don't care about us

What do they normally bring? I have no idea...I know they never fill that stadium up. What's normal for them? 15K+tarps?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    It will be one of their better attended games because they don't care about us
    But but if (nobody really cares about y'all) & there's a light crowd, you would b$tch about that too. What happened at Cajun Field last year?....that was hyped as a huge coming out party for y'all but hometown crowd didn't exactly pack the stands. Oh that's right, there was just so much traffic, the Laffy traffic was the reason......And y'all's tailgating is so awesome that people just stayed in the parking lot, right?!? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    What do they normally bring? I have no idea...I know they never fill that stadium up. What's normal for them? 15K+tarps?
    Talking about living in the past....tarps are long gone! In fact they were shipped down to UL & are in storage for y'all's stadium expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDawg View Post
    Talking about living in the past....tarps are long gone! In fact they were shipped down to UL & are in storage for y'all's stadium expansion.
    Instead of tarps covering the stands, y'all just decided to take the stands out permanently.

Tarps worn out from sitting in the sun so many times?

Seriously, what's a normal crowd? 15 K people, and the same number of teeth?
    Last edited by CharlieK; September 29th, 2015 at 10:07 am. Reason: They must have buried the dog in the tarps.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Instead of tarps covering the stands, y'all just decided to take the stands out permanently.
    -----Damn what a contrast --we enlarged our seating capacity and you guys took out seating----Just to be fair, our crowd last year was probably as big as ANY ltur crowd ever----and I don't blame the traffic but I sure in the hell blame the rain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

-Damn what a contrast --we enlarged our seating capacity and you guys took out seating

Just to be fair, our crowd last year was probably as big as ANY ltur crowd ever

and I don't blame the traffic but I sure in the hell blame the rain!!!

Damn Boomz, we took out 2 portions to accommodate our APC...not quite sure why y'all put seats in the endzone....if you can't fill the existing stadium. If you build it they will come I guess?

Damn Boomz, we took out 2 portions to accommodate our APC...not quite sure why y'all put seats in the endzone....if you can't fill the existing stadium. If you build it they will come I guess?
    That and we are tearing down our upper deck and rebuilding so we need the space for those who will be displaced.

But but if (nobody really cares about y'all) & there's a light crowd, you would b$tch about that too. What happened at Cajun Field last year?....that was hyped as a huge coming out party for y'all but hometown crowd didn't exactly pack the stands. Oh that's right, there was just so much traffic, the Laffy traffic was the reason......And y'all's tailgating is so awesome that people just stayed in the parking lot, right?!? Lol
    It wont be a small crowd, it will be one of your better attended games, because your fans do care about us.

13. Default

And we still will have doubled your attendance..

1 watching tv in my living room

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    And we still will have doubled your attendance..
    Ha! Yeah slight exaggeration. But I do wish our attendance was averaging high 20's every game no doubt.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information