Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . LastLast

Thread: Final: Akron (35) vs Louisiana (14)

Default Re: Final: Akron (35) vs Louisiana (14)

Hud mentioned in his post game that he saw this coming as early as Tuesday when he had to restart practice. He said the guys were flat all week and was afraid what might happen and directly attributed it to the new APC. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes old school on them this week. He also stated we will see some changes next week. I can guess where some of those changes will come from but we have to find a way to open up our offense a bit more.

Fellas. Bustle faced better competition every week. Hud has faced lower level moves ups regularly. We are sad and no wonder people don't takes us seriously Be HAPPY!! T_JOE SUNBELT FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Hud mentioned in his post game that he saw this coming as early as Tuesday when he had to restart practice. He said the guys were flat all week and was afraid what might happen and directly attributed it to the new APC. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes old school on them this week. He also stated we will see some changes next week. I can guess where some of those changes will come from but we have to find a way to open up our offense a bit more.
    So what happened to Dr. Motivation "don't let go of the rope" and all that other garbage. The loss tonight was on Hud Not on the players.

We have two loses. We have losses coming to La Tech, Texas State, Arkansas State and South Alabama not to mention any surprise losses. We will be at best 6-6 at the end of the season. I'm afraid ULM will beat us.

Can I revote on the poll. 10-2 was a pipe dream! Now, sadly, 6-6 may be more realistic?

This wasn't just bad coaching, the players have to be accountable also. There was enough bad football played by the Cajuns tonight for both to be blamed.

What.he blamed the ____ing APC? The APC didn't get outcoached. The APC didn't get run out of the building by a bad MAC team. The APC didn't hurt his team by showing his ___ after a very legit defensive pass interference call that was a product of his ____ty forced defense he forces his coordinators to run. The APC ain't to blame. Hud's to blame. The APC.get the ____ out of here.

Move everyone back in the old building without AC! You do not deserve the APC!

You people are as bad as lsu fans what a joke

Come on no saftey help all night long. Any team could have thrown on us at will.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    No, they beat the inferior team tonight. No, we are like Oregon getting beat at home by 50 points. That's the beat down we got.

We just lost.to.Akron. Akron. Akron. Akron.

Wow! HUD says and ESPN 1420 says what? So new facilities! That's the problem! If that's the issue, blame one person!

you saw the game tonight right????? seriously ???

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    Wow! So new facilities! That's the problem! If that's the issue, blame one person!
    #firetheapc

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    #firetheapc
    According to HUD!

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . LastLast

Thread Information