Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Final: Akron (35) vs Louisiana (14)

Default Re: GameTalk Akron (28) vs Louisiana (7)

I'd say we will see a different team next week. Hud doesn't like losing 2 in a row

We just aren't doing anything very well. This team will still win a bunch of games. I think HUD out coaches himself sometimes when preparing for games like this.

This is painful. I love the Cajuns, but jeez this is god awful.

I have a feeling that we spent this season building ...... Get ready for it....... The student athlete center. I have a feeling they spent the last two weeks preparing to show off ..... Get ready for it....... The student athlete center.

The Hudspeth Center as it should be called has been such a distraction that our boys thought all they had to do was show up and the other team would be in such awe of our facilities that they would drop down and die.

They need to turn off all those flat screen TVs and shut down the student/athlete lounge and remind the players that they are part of a team that is supposedly ready to move to the next level.

Can I have half my RCAF donation back? We sure are not getting our money's worth tonight.

Thank you! Ragin Pagin and Degrange yall make me feel sane.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Believe it or not, Ark state is getting buttf@&$ed worse than we are by a MAC team. Bad nigh for the Belt.
    Toledo has a solid team.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by oldalum View Post
    I have a feeling that we spent this season building ...... Get ready for it....... The student athlete center. I have a feeling they spent the last two weeks preparing to show off ..... Get ready for it....... The student athlete center.

The Hudspeth Center as it should be called has been such a distraction that our boys thought all they had to do was show up and the other team would be in such awe of our facilities that they would drop down and die.

They need to turn off all those flat screen TVs and shut down the student/athlete lounge and remind the players that they are part of a team that is supposedly ready to move to the next level.

Can I have half my RCAF donation back? We sure are not getting our money's worth tonight.
    Sshhhh, you can't say that, you'll get Neg repped from the sunshine pumpers! We need to hold our nose and chomp down on the turd sandwich.

Best D line we've played and will play. A few ohio state transfers on that line.
    And that's supposed to be better how!

Buy, hey, I hear they got the attendance count right.

We've _____ the bed tonight...

Believe it or not, Ark state is getting buttf@&$ed worse than we are by a MAC team. Bad nigh for the Belt.
    Shut the frack up! Don't give a ____ about transfers or what is happening to another Sumbelt team. We are getting destroyed and embarrassed at home.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    Worst part is that this is the result of 2 weeks (essentially 3 weeks because Northwestern state was such an easy win) of preparation. What in the actual ____ did the team do for the last 2 weeks? Practice time was obviously not used wisely.
    This is the real thing. Their plan was inadequate. Poor coaching.

How will we ever make the Access Bowl by being in the Sun Belt?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    Buy, hey, I hear they got the attendance count right.
    And I'm sure someone will call us Louisiana...oh great...we're so bad that Akron is getting 3rd stringers in against us. Yea, this isn't awful at all. Nom nom nom.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    And that's supposed to be better how!
    We can't run for crap on them. They have a good D line. Better than any we'll face the rest of the year.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information