Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Final: Akron (35) vs Louisiana (14)

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Final: Akron (35) vs Louisiana (14)

Blaming the new APC facility is absolutely the lamest excuse for doing an incompetent job as I think I've ever heard. This fiasco is 100% on Hudspeth. No G5 coach making $1M a year should ever field a team so ill prepared.

Now, having said that, all Hud has to do is beat Tech next week for all to be forgiven. If the Cajuns play in next week's game the way we did against Kentucky, UL will leave Ruston with a win. If we see a repeat of last night's performance, Tech will crush us and this entire season may well be lost.

Saturday's game at Tech is huge for our program. We can not afford to lay an egg two years in a row against our biggest in-state rival. For some reason, I think our guys will respond with a huge effort and come away with a win.

Quote Originally Posted by oldalum View Post
    So what happened to Dr. Motivation "don't let go of the rope" and all that other garbage. The loss tonight was on Hud.... Not on the players.

We have two loses. We have losses coming to La Tech, Texas State, Arkansas State and South Alabama not to mention any surprise losses. We will be at best 6-6 at the end of the season. I'm afraid ULM will beat us.
    This is the excuse for those that believe there is always someone to blame as long as it isn't themselves when something goes wrong. Sure, HUD is certainly responsible for how his players are prepared but he can't go out there and make them execute. They have to share in that responsibility. He was adamant in his responses post game that changes were going to be made and I'm curious to see what they are but I would bet that they come out fired up and more focuses against Tech even though I'm not sure that will be enough to leave with a victory.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    What...he blamed the ____ing APC? The APC didn't get outcoached. The APC didn't get run out of the building by a bad MAC team. The APC didn't hurt his team by showing his ___ after a very legit defensive pass interference call that was a product of his ____ty forced defense he forces his coordinators to run. The APC ain't to blame. Hud's to blame. The APC...get the ____ out of here.
    That's what the man said.

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    Blaming the new APC facility is absolutely the lamest excuse for doing an incompetent job as I think I've ever heard. This fiasco is 100% on Hudspeth. No G5 coach making $1M a year should ever field a team so ill prepared.

Now, having said that, all Hud has to do is beat Tech next week for all to be forgiven. If the Cajuns play in next week's game the way we did against Kentucky, UL will leave Ruston with a win. If we see a repeat of last night's performance, Tech will crush us and this entire season may well be lost.

Saturday's game at Tech is huge for our program. We can not afford to lay an egg two years in a row against our biggest in-state rival. For some reason, I think our guys will respond with a huge effort and come away with a win.
    This is my hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post

We will have to play BETTER than we did at Kentucky to beat Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    We will have to play BETTER than we did at Kentucky to beat Tech.
    Kentucky was a tale of two halves. We will have to play like we did in the second half for the entire game this next week if we hope to win.

I don't remember us moving into the APC against Tech or Appalachian State last year?

Uh oh.

Scary thing is, the game was not even as close as the score indicates. The Zips QB was really not very good at all. Had he been able to hit the wide open receivers that had a good 2 to 3 yards on our DBs early in the game, they would have hung 60 on us, easily.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Kentucky was a tale of two halves. We will have to play like we did in the second half for the entire game this next week if we hope to win.
    My point was that we'll have to play even better than in that second half.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    I don't remember us moving into the APC against Tech or Appalachian State last year?
    No, but apparently there were clear signs dating back to early this week that led him to believe it was a distraction as per his comments. He was pointed and did not hold back when discussing. This thing has clearly swelled their heads in thinking they can walk out on the field and impress everybody into submission. Like I said, i think we will be much more focused and determined next week, just not sure it will be enough to get a win.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    That's what the man said.
    That man is a bold faced liar...

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    Scary thing is, the game was not even as close as the score indicates. The Zips QB was really not very good at all. Had he been able to hit the wide open receivers that had a good 2 to 3 yards on our DBs early in the game, they would have hung 60 on us, easily.
    I didn't rip you off. I think we just made the identical post in different threads. So needless to say, I agree.

That damn APC culprit did us in. Everybody back to the Cox. Fence off the new. After we win the next 9 with a bowl win, than and just maybe we will take a peak at the New............give me a break Hud......If that was the reason, you better call in Marie the vodoo lady in the French Quarters to pace the side lines against Teche.............

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I didn't rip you off. I think we just made the identical post in different threads. So needless to say, I agree.
    Ha! I read the thread you posted in, after I made my post, and I thought the same thing. LOL

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread Information