Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Final: Akron (35) vs Louisiana (14)

Default Re: Final: Akron (35) vs Louisiana (14)

I saw the game we lost to the better team. We were not good tonight take a look at Oregon score one night does not define our season

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    According to HUD!
    If Les Miles doesn't blame the lazy river after LSU's next loss...life has no meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    I saw the game we lost to the better team. We were not good tonight take a look at Oregon score one night does not define our season
    We got out-coached by a Bowden.

So Bowden is the better coach look at his over all record

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    If Les Miles doesn't blame the lazy river after LSU's next loss...life has no meaning.
    Tech will ___ rape us because there have been new stop lights put in @ Gloria Switch and University!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    So Bowden is the better coach look at his over all record
    How much does he make?

Tech will ___ rape us because there have been new stop lights put in @ Gloria Switch and University!
    Next week he can blame moving the team back to the Cox Building...it made the team flat...and unable to cover anybody.

According to HUD!
    LOL.... I posted earlier in the week that my daughter had heard there was an issue with the players infatuation with the APC causing problems. Looks like it must have been true. Seen the same $%^$ for thirty years. Sorry but no excuse for tonight. Coaches and players alike need to take a long look in the mirror.....at home not the APC......lord knows those mirrors aren't showin reality.

Don't know and don't care what he makes we have been and still are just a average football team Akron would beat us 9 out of 10

As much _____ing and moaning I posted on other threads, tonight, congratulations to the Zips and their fans. You were the better team tonight.

11. Default Re: Final: Akron (35) vs Louisiana (14)

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    LOL!

Default Re: GameTalk Akron (14) vs Louisiana (7)

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    What are you talking about? This game is so awesome to watch! That back judge is gonna have to ice his shoulder after the game if he wants to be able to throw this many flags next week. We're watching history here, that is the Peyton Manning of Refs.
    You don't understand. For a long time, we could not get a first down, their arms needed the exercise.

I hardly ever go on the home side of the stadium but I did tonight and I was shocked by how flat and lifeless our sideline was. A couple of walkons and redshirts were waving towels but everyone else looked like they were on their way to bury their dogs. It was incredibly frustrating to witness.

We were embarrassingly unprepared for that game. I don't care if the pope was touring the APC there is no excuse for what we just saw. Whipped on both lines. Un-creative play calling. A junior QB not seeing the field. A defense incapable of adjustments. A senior NFL wannabe reciever who quits on routes and drops balls. Under and mis utilization of the best RB we have ever had. Under utilization of the two fastest receivers on the team. I can't believe HUD is using the apc as an excuse. Even if it's true, it's 100% his job to make sure that doesn't happen, and he makes $1,000,000 to do it.

Now fix it fast or LaTech will prison rape us.

P

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    We were embarrassingly unprepared for that game. I don't care if the pope was touring the APC there is no excuse for what we just saw. Whipped on both lines. Un-creative play calling. A junior QB not seeing the field. A defense incapable of adjustments. A senior NFL wannabe reciever who quits on routes and drops balls. Under and mis utilization of the best RB we have ever had. Under utilization of the two fastest receivers on the team. I can't believe HUD is using the apc as an excuse. Even if it's true, it's 100% his job to make sure that doesn't happen, and he makes $1,000,000 to do it.

Now fix it fast or LaTech will prison rape us.
    You freakin nailed it. And, please, no one get on here and make excuses for Hud or talk about how good a cheerleader he's been. He's a freakin coach FIRST...and that was unbelievable to watch. He should get on local TV and apologize.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread Information