Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Final: Akron (35) vs Louisiana (14)

Default Re: GameTalk Akron (35) vs Louisiana (7)

What makes y'all think the NOLA bowl? We will only have 6 wins max and South Alabama (who is much better than us) would like to go to the NOLA Bowl. We are not going to any bowl folks.

Cajuns can't block, tackle, cover the pass or run the ball. Coaching is also suspect. Other than that, everything is great.

3. Default Re: GameTalk Akron (35) vs Louisiana (7)

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    I think from a talent standpoint, they were much more physical on the line of scrimmage.
    I think from a talent standpoint, we are seeing what Hamilton and Ringo hid. We're also seeing what bad DB coaching looks like. Oh yeah, not pressuring the QB doesn't help either.

I was supposed to go to Ruston next weekend. I sure am glad something came up and have to be out of town. Can't watch this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_in_NM View Post
    I think from a talent standpoint, we are seeing what Hamilton and Ringo hid. We're also seeing what bad DB coaching looks like. Oh yeah, not pressuring the QB doesn't help either.
    All that and the fact that their D line was way better than our O line.

So we're 0-1 in the APC? Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    I think from a talent standpoint, they were much more physical on the line of scrimmage.
    5 years of Hud, these are all hudspeth players and almost all (if not all) have been recruited after bowl wins. Akron hasn't won in...when the hell was the last time Akron won anything? We got Out-willed (and bad, we folded like a cheap tent), but I stand by the fact that the guys we have are more talented. We were out willed, out coached, and lost the turnover battle, add all that together and you get the dumpster fire we have.

8. Default Re: GameTalk Akron (35) vs Louisiana (7)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    So we're 0-1 in the APC? Sweet
    I'm not a coach, but if I were...I'd make everyone, including coaches (Hud too), go to the old building and remember what mediocrity feels like. They'd stay until they are over 0.500.

Default Re: GameTalk Akron (35) vs Louisiana (14)

Wow great pass Nixon!

Don't get me wrong, Akron has played near flawless. You have to credit them. However, we look completely clueless. Nixon can't throw. The coaching has been atrocious. Our receivers can't catch nor get open. The announcers are embarrassed for us. This has been the poorest overall effort in 4 years. We kind of gave up and that's what is the most concerning thing.

Oil field is hurting! I'm unemployed! I spent a few $, possibly dumb to do, but I love my Cajuns! Well, last home game I attend. I just can't ____ away $$$$

I think I'm taking off Monday so I don't have to face anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Akron has played near flawless. You have to credit them. However, we look completely clueless. Nixon can't throw. The coaching has been atrocious. Our receivers can't catch nor get open. The announcers are embarrassed for us. This has been the poorest overall effort in 4 years. We kind of gave up and that's what is the most concerning thing.
    There's the biggest problem. I thought after the muffed punt we looked like a team that had flat out given up.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    5 years of Hud, these are all hudspeth players and almost all (if not all) have been recruited after bowl wins. Akron hasn't won in...when the hell was the last time Akron won anything? We got Out-willed (and bad, we folded like a cheap tent), but I stand by the fact that the guys we have are more talented. We were out willed, out coached, and lost the turnover battle, add all that together and you get the dumpster fire we have.
    I understand the frustration but they have a much better front 7 defensively than we do. Not even close.

One last thing... I felt like I was watching a Baldwin team.

I'm out.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information