Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Akron at Louisiana Attendance Predictions

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    My wife is ____ed because I didn't get permission to bring baked goods Saturday! I will be having a few fine folks stopping by for you all to meet Holler if you need tomorrow afternoon. I'll be on the golf course from 2-5, but free after that Z.
    MAT. Tent is set up at 2:12. No need to come out this afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    MAT. Tent is set up at 2:12. No need to come out this afternoon.
    Should I bring a chain saw to move the log for you? 😁

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Akron at Louisiana Attendance Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Should I bring a chain saw to move the log for you? 😁
    Nahh, Mike Hess took care of moving the logs around plus he put about 6" of pine mulch all around. Looks good.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Head to #97 before heading to the oak, and you can help me set up mine. We'll put you to work.
    sorry I missed you buddy!!

There are more tents and RVs here tonight than there were for NWST. That's an early sign that we will have a good crowd

Don, we will set the tent up after work tomorrow. we'll ease on into the TG spot about 930-10 am Saturday morning. Got an old boy coming in to make a big jambalaya. we enjoy each others company until about 515-530, when we mosey into the stadium!! Look forward to seeing you!
    Let me translate"set up tent" = 2 beers and a cigar. "Ease on into tailgate spot".still hurting from last night, when didn't stop at just two beers. "Enjoy each other's company til 5:30"steady power drinking and cigar smoking for 7 plus hours! "Mosey into stadium"stumble in and head for bathroom"
    Hee Hee!!!

Z

28,500, with another 5,000 staying in their tailgate spots!

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    Well I was overly optimistic last game, so I'll try real hard not to this week. 26584
    I have to update my prediction.was out in Vermillion Bay this morning. The specks have showed up and there are a ton of boats out there, so I have to reduce by 500. And I forgot it was Sugar Cane festival weekend down in the Berry, so take another grand off, and I'm sure some fair weather Cajun fans are looking at the 30% chance of rain at kickoff, so there goes another 3000. So that leaves my prediction at 22084. The Pope being on every TV channel may have an affect there too, so there may be some staying at home for that, but I'll leave that one alone.

9. Default Re: Akron at Louisiana Attendance Predictions

I have to update my prediction.was out in Vermillion Bay this morning. The specks have showed up and there are a ton of boats out there, .
    Vermilion Bay should be the nickname for Louisiana's tailgating area.

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    There are more tents and RVs here tonight than there were for NWST. That's an early sign that we will have a good crowd
    Doc you want some words of wisdom? Me, hammer 58, man about town, just 1 more and VO are solving problems at the Eaque. Come see us.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Vermilion Bay should be the nickname for Louisiana's tailgating area.
    I DO like that!!!

Doc you want some words of wisdom? Me, hammer 58, man about town, just 1 more and VO are solving problems at the Eaque. Come see us.
    I'll make a pass before the game. I presume you'll be the gentleman reclining in a chair, legs crossed, enjoying a good book? Lol

Can I revise??
    23K if we're lucky.

I have to update my prediction.was out in Vermillion Bay this morning. The specks have showed up and there are a ton of boats out there, so I have to reduce by 500. And I forgot it was Sugar Cane festival weekend down in the Berry, so take another grand off, and I'm sure some fair weather Cajun fans are looking at the 30% chance of rain at kickoff, so there goes another 3000. So that leaves my prediction at 22084. The Pope being on every TV channel may have an affect there too, so there may be some staying at home for that, but I'll leave that one alone.
    ^ hence my guess of 23K if we're lucky

Stadium looks full right now.of emptiness.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information