Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana 44, NW State 17

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Btw, I don't see anything to be worried about. After the first 5 minutes of the game, the approach and intensity level completely changed. Tovell is my favorite player to watch. I watch him constantly. Dude has a motor that doesn't stop. Even he was not playing at full speed. I saw Brooks make some throws tonight that were ridiculous. We haven't seen that kind of precision at UL in a long time. Young CBs are still figuring it out. Other than that, no worries.
    Then I will give you something to worry abouttoo many injuries on the defensive sideespecially the secondary

Default Re: Game Talk: Nwst. St. (17) vs. Louisiana (44)

Or the fact that our D Line isn't particularly good

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    Or the fact that our D Line isn't particularly good
    They aren't as good as last year but to their defense, most of the big runs were sweeps to the outside not up the middle. They held their own for the most part.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Then I will give you something to worry abouttoo many injuries on the defensive sideespecially the secondary
    Did we pile up the injuries last night? I wasn't aware if we did. I think the DL is definitely a work in progress, but I do see talent there. You know better than me though!

5. Default Re: Game Talk: Nwst. St. (17) vs. Louisiana (44)

Quote Originally Posted by Flcajun View Post
    All 26k means is we have no more coming to the games as we did last year. Give or take a hundred. Student attendence is still pathetic and despite our high research university no one knows why or how to fix it.
    Evicting them from the behind the opponents bench couldn't have helped much.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Stealing Ty Fenroys FB pick from the game last night. 26K is bogus. We easily had 30+

Attached Images Attached Images  

The only pic we haven't seen on here is of the home side. I was sitting near visitor section and the home side including upper deck was at best 60% full.

Interesting read:

FIrst of all, I will say the attendance figure was accurate. After sitting in that press box for as many years as I have, I'm usually within 1000 of the crowd. I looked around and thought 27,500.

Second: To whoever said student attendance was pathetic, what the hell are you smoking. Anytime we have 5,000 students at a game that's fan freaking tastic.

THird: I read on twitter someone said Brian Kinchen (ESPN3 analyst) said he was surprised more people hadn't left to go watch the LSU game. Did any of you hear such a thing?

FourthwaitI'm starting a separate thread for that one.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    The only pic we haven't seen on here is of the home side. I was sitting near visitor section and the home side including upper deck was at best 60% full.
    The place sat 31K prior to construction. Take away the endzones and that would damned near fill the old place up.

LOL! Its funny the things we complain about after a win!

Z

We better figure out how to plug up the run before we face Dixon.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    Interesting read:

Second: To whoever said student attendance was pathetic, what the hell are you smoking. Anytime we have 5,000 students at a game that's fan freaking tastic
    I've been going to games at Cajun Field since it opened (I was 9), through my days in that section, till now. I 100% agree

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    The place sat 31K prior to construction. Take away the endzones and that would damned near fill the old place up.

LOL! Its funny the things we complain about after a win!

Z
    I'm not complaining at all. I'm just agreeing with the announced attendance. There wasn't 31k in that stadium.

Interesting read:

FIrst of all, I will say the attendance figure was accurate. After sitting in that press box for as many years as I have, I'm usually within 1000 of the crowd. I looked around and thought 27,500.

Second: To whoever said student attendance was pathetic, what the hell are you smoking. Anytime we have 5,000 students at a game that's fan freaking tastic.

THird: I read on twitter someone said Brian Kinchen (ESPN3 analyst) said he was surprised more people hadn't left to go watch the LSU game. Did any of you hear such a thing?

He did say #3.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    We better figure out how to plug up the run before we face Dixon.
    The Tech/UL game should be a shootout. Dixon will eat us up, but I expect McGuire to do the same to them.

Interesting read:

Yes Brian Kinchen said exactly that and a little later as why he only called us Louisiana Lafayetteto not hurt Monroe's feelings.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information