Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana 44, NW State 17

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Game Talk: Nwst. St. (17) vs. Louisiana (44)

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Yes Brian Kinchen said exactly that and a little later as why he only called us Louisiana Lafayetteto not hurt Monroe's feelings.
    I thought this tool got fired from ESPN for saying on air that something was "kinda gay"?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    I'm not complaining at all. I'm just agreeing with the announced attendance. There wasn't 31k in that stadium.
    Its a debate. Just like all other debates we have here!!! LOL! Enjoy your Sunday!!

Z

Man.reading some of these posts.I thought we looked DOMINANT last night Yes we were supposed to but we DID. In the past few yrs when I thought we would be dominant ( see Southern) while we won I thought it was more of a struggle than it should have been We could have scored 60 last night. vanilla offense and still toyed with them.defense has some work to do but man I am excited about this team. Kentucky went on the road and beat the ole ball coach Folks quit looking for something other than the sound system to complain about. I'm seeing 10 or 11 wins

4. Default Re: Game Talk: Nwst. St. (17) vs. Louisiana (44)

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    Interesting read:

FIrst of all, I will say the attendance figure was accurate. After sitting in that press box for as many years as I have, I'm usually within 1000 of the crowd. I looked around and thought 27,500.

Second: To whoever said student attendance was pathetic, what the hell are you smoking. Anytime we have 5,000 students at a game that's fan freaking tastic.

THird: I read on twitter someone said Brian Kinchen (ESPN3 analyst) said he was surprised more people hadn't left to go watch the LSU game. Did any of you hear such a thing?

FourthwaitI'm starting a separate thread for that one.
    JayBird,

Let me come in on this one. This University should demand a full apology from Brian Kinchen who talked about LSU the entire game. Plus, He made a big deal with a comment like " I can not believe these fans have not left to go home to watch LSU"!!!

This University does not need anyone from the Purple and Puke nation to come over here during our broadcast to pimp LSPUKE!!!

This University should demand a public apology!!!

Kitchen did Make that comment about leaving early to go watch the tigers
    To hell with him 😡

Interesting read:

FIrst of all, I will say the attendance figure was accurate. After sitting in that press box for as many years as I have, I'm usually within 1000 of the crowd. I looked around and thought 27,500.

Second: To whoever said student attendance was pathetic, what the hell are you smoking. Anytime we have 5,000 students at a game that's fan freaking tastic.

THird: I read on twitter someone said Brian Kinchen (ESPN3 analyst) said he was surprised more people hadn't left to go watch the LSU game. Did any of you hear such a thing?

Yup Jay, I heard Brian Kinchen's idiotic rant which was the most insulting insinuation to CAjuns Fans. I mean his statement basically said that we cajuns fans put our BELOVED UNIVERSITY on the back burner the lswho. I'm ready to tar and feather that SOB!!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Jay. I think you are probably pretty good at using comparability estimating with the crowd size from your years of that view. But I think your gauge needs to be recalibrated. We've always underestimated the crowd. I'm sorry, but there's no way from seeing the thousands in both end zones, the thousand or more hovering out of the seated areas, regardless of the grandstand side gaps, that we were not at or near 30k.

You are right about the student side. They very well represented.

Kinchen is an a-hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    Stealing Ty Fenroys FB pick from the game last night. 26K is bogus. We easily had 30+
    This is the only way to go at every gate. Cost is beer money. Portable. Can be moved for free events to let crown in.

http://www.haywardturnstiles.com/lc100-portable.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    This is the only way to go at every gate. Cost is beer money. Portable. Can be moved for free events to let crown in.

http://www.haywardturnstiles.com/lc100-portable.cfm
    This should be required at every ncaa event, or there should not be an 'official' attendance count.

Anyone know our top attendance last year?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    This should be required at every ncaa event, or there should not be an 'official' attendance count.
    They are set up to read coming in and going out and reentry. Also can be lock where they cant be use if not needed. All they need is about 16-20 of them when they expect big attendance. 4-5 at each gate if need be. I think I will get a cost of each and see what is need. Maybe SF just don't want them

I would like to see a count of everyone that drove into Cajun Field at all entrances and compare that number to those that entered the stadium.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    No way in hell that a the correct number. I was embellishing a bit with the 35k remark, but no way there wasn't 30k. That's bs.
    Welcome to the Eaque, young bro. Remember you can check out any time you want, but you can never leave.

Z

27K?! That is laughable.I'm thinking we had 31K+

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    I would like to see a count of everyone that drove into Cajun Field at all entrances and compare that number to those that entered the stadium.
    This.
    While I think the official count is low, too bad we didn't see everyone that was tailgating, on the roads, etc. After driving there, seeing all the tailgaters, the full parking lots it was a bit underwhelming once we got into the stadium.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information