Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Northwestern State at Louisiana Score Predictions

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Northwestern State at Louisiana Score Predictions

70-7 UL

Some NSU fan will read my prediction and add to their belief we're arrogant and "think we're better than we are". I always predict 70-7. My real guess is we'll give up 10 to 17 and we'll score between 31 and 45. Besides how that funny shaped ball bounces, it will depend on how our staff decides to approach the offense for this game. simple and steady. or include the full arsenal in order to work out the bugs and gain some confidence. I hope it's the latter.

Aside from football bloviating and ripping apart a troll on this forum, our fans don't act like we're better than we are. The NSU people I've met over the years have been nothing but good people.

As for our tailgating, we are a head above anyone in this state outside of the size of LSU. I do know specific people at other state schools that put on some good grub, good music and are fun tailgaters. But I'd have to know what someone uses as a gauge to understand a slam on our tailgating.

I've heard their band is good and loud. I don't think NSU has heard the PoA since the Dr. Melley transformation began. It will be interesting to hear the contrast.

I just want good weather, no injuries, safe travels for all, and a Cajun W.

Cajuns win 40-33

Did I read somewhere that the two bands will be performing together to honor the Grand Shooting victims and servicemen?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Did I read somewhere that the two bands will be performing together to honor the Grand Shooting victims and servicemen?
    That would be pretty cool. I could get behind that, in between running around and "fighting, pouring beer on cars, breaking off fan flags from windows or stealing ____ from opposing players on the team bus."

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Just a reminder that Northwestern State beat La Tech by 3 points last year. I'd like to think we'll take care of business and pull away early, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being a close game. Northwestern isn't very good, but they're much better than the 1-AA teams we've played recently like Nichols or Southern.

Cajuns - 42
    Demons - 17
    Last year's result is largely irrelevant. THIS Demons team just got beat easily by Southeastern, giving up close to (if not over) 400 yards on the ground.

D'Shaie Landor only passed for 15 yards but ran for 125 against them.

I think we'll be fine.

If we don't win by 3TD's I'll be a grumpy cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    70-7 UL

Some NSU fan will read my prediction and add to their belief we're arrogant and "think we're better than we are". I always predict 70-7. My real guess is we'll give up 10 to 17 and we'll score between 31 and 45. Besides how that funny shaped ball bounces, it will depend on how our staff decides to approach the offense for this game. simple and steady. or include the full arsenal in order to work out the bugs and gain some confidence. I hope it's the latter.

Aside from football bloviating and ripping apart a troll on this forum, our fans don't act like we're better than we are. The NSU people I've met over the years have been nothing but good people.

As for our tailgating, we are a head above anyone in this state outside of the size of LSU. I do know specific people at other state schools that put on some good grub, good music and are fun tailgaters. But I'd have to know what someone uses as a gauge to understand a slam on our tailgating.

I've heard their band is good and loud. I don't think NSU has heard the PoA since the Dr. Melley transformation began. It will be interesting to hear the contrast.

I just want good weather, no injuries, safe travels for all, and a Cajun W.
    If we played like we did and have the same crappy gameplan we did against SLU you won't be far off.

I do believe we have the talent to give you guys a good game but much like Tech last year, will need to play above and beyond to get an upset.

I'm hoping we improve and give a competitive game. Last week from us was total crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    https://forumeus.com/.ead.php?257043

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I went to the Christmas festval of lights thingy, last year. Hammer, myself, Steve Bodden, etal, etux, rented a home on the River for the weekend.

Natchitoches is a very cool, charming little town.

Did not realize there was a University there.

Z

Damn, Slappy went in there and dropped a couple bombs and left. LOL. I guess he wanted to stir up a mini hornets nest. To their defense, I would be ____ed too if some outside newby came in and started saying how great their university is and how bad they would beat us.

On a separate note, and with all this talk about tailgating, I would have to admit I've been a tad disappointed in our tailgating over the last year or two. From our vantage point in the grass field between the C and B lots and Reinhardt, I've noticed less attendance in there over the last couple of years. It used to be really dense in there and now it seems there are quite a few spots that don't even show up on a pretty consistent basis. Now, I'm not getting out too much and walking around either so i'm sure its still good in other areas but that grass field used to be the epicenter of most tailgating and I've seen it quite sparse recently.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Damn, Slappy went in there and dropped a couple bombs and left. LOL. I guess he wanted to stir up a mini hornets nest. To their defense, I would be ____ed too if some outside newby came in and started saying how great their university is and how bad they would beat us.

On a separate note, and with all this talk about tailgating, I would have to admit I've been a tad disappointed in our tailgating over the last year or two. From our vantage point in the grass field between the C and B lots and Reinhardt, I've noticed less attendance in there over the last couple of years. It used to be really dense in there and now it seems there are quite a few spots that don't even show up on a pretty consistent basis. Now, I'm not getting out too much and walking around either so i'm sure its still good in other areas but that grass field used to be the epicenter of most tailgating and I've seen it quite sparse recently.
    Raise prices, we have a waiting list

42-20 Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Raise prices, we have a waiting list
    I mean, haven't you guys noticed this as well? I know there are groups (such as the sheriff's department) who have tailgating spots but are rarely seen there. I'm fine with getting their money and they can do what they want but its gotten to a point where I've been disappointed at times over the last couple of seasons looking into the field and its felt light. I was very disappointed for the La tech game last year as I would have thought it would be packed and as much crap as we talk to them about our tailgating and atmosphere, I felt it was lacking.

That's why tailgating areas need to grow, or we will never see growth. We will stay at 25k max. People want the whole experience, the spots are too cheap to get rid of even if you don't use it. Raise the price to where people will use them or drop them. I have a feeling it will be worse this year with the oilfield.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    That's why tailgating areas need to grow, or we will never see growth. We will stay at 25k max. People want the whole experience, the spots are too cheap to get rid of even if you don't use it. Raise the price to where people will use them or drop them. I have a feeling it will be worse this year with the oilfield.
    But, the tailgating areas have grown, which is why you have zero general public parking inside the fences surrounding cajun field. Did we dilute the tailgating experience by expanding the footprint too much too early.?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    But, the tailgating areas have grown, which is why you have zero general public parking inside the fences surrounding cajun field. Did we dilute the tailgating experience by expanding the footprint too much too early.?
    Rcaf parking has grown, not tailgate area We still have a 100+ waiting list.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information