Thread: Bourbon Trail Map

Default Bourbon Trail Map

I wasn't able to finish it completely but here is a pretty good idea of where the distilleries are around Lexington, KY. There a couple of new micro distilleries in Lexington but I do not have much info on them.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed.c.k7lj562ECn3s

If you click on a balloon on the map it will tell you the hours they are opened, the address and brands that are made at the distilleries. If you are interested in the file as a Google Earth file send me a message with your email address and I forward the file. It will not let me upload a KMZ file.

Default Re: Bourbon Trail Map

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I wasn't able to finish it completely but here is a pretty good idea of where the distilleries are around Lexington, KY. There a couple of new micro distilleries in Lexington but I do not have much info on them.

If you click on a balloon on the map it will tell you the hours they are opened, the address and brands that are made at the distilleries. If you are interested in the file as a Google Earth file send me a message with your email address and I forward the file. It will not let me upload a KMZ file.

Very nice. I could spend a week at Buffalo Trace.

Default Re: Bourbon Trail Map

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Very nice. I could spend a week at Buffalo Trace.
    I am going to spend Saturday morning at Buffalo Trace before the football game. It has more of my favorite bourbon than any other distillery.

4. Default Re: Bourbon Trail Map

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post

If I have to buy the first balloon I picked, its Jim Beam

Thread Information