Thread: NWSU Rallies to Top Cajuns in Five Sets

1. Ragin' Cajuns NWSU Rallies to Top Cajuns in Five Sets

Northwestern State used an offensive surge over the final two sets to rally and defeat the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns volleyball team 3-2 (25-22, 20-25, 18-25, 25-12, 15-9) Tuesday evening at Prather Coliseum.

Default Re: NWSU Rallies to Top Cajuns in Five Sets

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

Northwestern State used an offensive surge over the final two sets to rally and defeat the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns volleyball team 3-2 (25-22, 20-25, 18-25, 25-12, 15-9) Tuesday evening at Prather Coliseum.

Can soccer and volleyball beat anyone in the Southland Conference?

Soccer just beat Nichols of the Southland Conference and then beat Southern Miss of the all powerful CUSA. If you don't know, don't speak.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    Soccer just beat Nichols of the Southland Conference and then beat Southern Miss of the all powerful CUSA. If you don't know, don't speak.
    And we lost to Sam Houston State in Soccer and NW State in Volleyball. We are 1-2 so far vs. the Southland Conference.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    And we lost to Sam Houston State in Soccer and NW State in Volleyball. We are 1-2 so far vs. the Southland Conference.
    You said anyone in the Southland. Nichols is in the Southland. So the soccer team beat a team in the Southland. Therefore your statement was wrong.

So I'm just going to come out and say it.

If you don't donate time or money to these programs, and if you don't bother to attend their games, I think that takes away your right to get upset about their poor performance.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    So I'm just going to come out and say it.

If you don't donate time or money to these programs, and if you don't bother to attend their games, I think that takes away your right to get upset about their poor performance.
    That's a defeatist attitude.

Thread Information