Thread: Louisiana's Fuselier adjusting to life outside the hashmarks

1. Default Louisiana's Fuselier adjusting to life outside the hashmarks

As a freshman, Gabe Fuselier primarily operated out of the slot on his way to becoming the Cajuns third leading receiver on the season with 30 catches for 264 yards.

Default Re: Louisiana's Fuselier adjusting to life outside the hashmarks

Willie Culpepper and I had an Music Appreciation class together, you know learning about Bach and all those guys. He asked if I ever played football and if so why was I not still playing. I told him I ran the "100 yard" dash in 10 seconds my Sophomore year at Acadiana on a cinder track with no starting blocks. He said your plenty fast come out for the Cajuns! I said, I can't CaTcH! Gabe does not have that problem, he is quick, fast, tuff, good route runner and CAN catch!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Willie Culpepper and I had an Music Appreciation class together, you know learning about Bach and all those guys. He asked if I ever played football and if so why was I not still playing. I told him I ran the "100 yard" dash in 10 seconds my Sophomore year at Acadiana on a cinder track with no starting blocks. He said your plenty fast come out for the Cajuns! I said, I can't CaTcH! Gabe does not have that problem, he is quick, fast, tuff, good route runner and CAN catch!
    Nothing better than walking into an elective and seeing it filled with a bunch of football and basketball players. You just knew it was going to be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    Nothing better than walking into an elective and seeing it filled with a bunch of football and basketball players. You just knew it was going to be easy.
    Ha, sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Bicky Rustle View Post
    You should have heard Brad Boyd singing edelweiss. It was a thing of beauty

3:43 AM post, fast times in a short distance when you were young.how many you drank last night? Hehe I'm only joking. I to love Fuselier.

Yeah, but you ran back when they still measured in yards!

Thread Information