Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

Thanks for all of the suggestions guys. keep em coming.

And yes, I'm trying to be careful about copyright infringement so anything with official logos is out of the question. But I do like the "Louisiana" idea with a FDL. Obviously the University isn't trying to stick with that brand.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post

And yes, I'm trying to be careful about copyright infringement so anything with official logos is out of the question. But I do like the "Louisiana" idea with a FDL. Obviously the University isn't trying to stick with that brand.
    I like what you're doing RC10! Are you going to be able to have some for sale at tailgating?

3. Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

.Louisiana.the Ragin' Cajuns!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajuns4me View Post
    I like what you're doing RC10! Are you going to be able to have some for sale at tailgating?
    I've thought about it and I'm not sure if it's possible. I'm sure there's some kind of rules in place that doesn't allow selling stuff without some kind of agreement with the University. However, I could possibly see having samples of all of the shirts at my tailgate spot, with a portable credit card scanner on an Ipad that is integrated to my online store. I'm sure some of you have seen those ipad and iphone checkout options. The only thing with this idea, is that you wouldn't get your shirt in hand, you'd have to wait for it to be delivered just like if you were ordering from the site. But, at least you'd be able to see the shirts in person.

Since most of our detractors don't like University of Louisiana, how about Louisiana's University with the FDL.

I've thought about it and I'm not sure if it's possible. I'm sure there's some kind of rules in place that doesn't allow selling stuff without some kind of agreement with the University. However, I could possibly see having samples of all of the shirts at my tailgate spot, with a portable credit card scanner on an Ipad that is integrated to my online store. I'm sure some of you have seen those ipad and iphone checkout options. The only thing with this idea, is that you wouldn't get your shirt in hand, you'd have to wait for it to be delivered just like if you were ordering from the site. But, at least you'd be able to see the shirts in person.
    Do you have a brick and mortar store?

RC10--LOVE your shirts, esp the FDL--WAY COOL!! I've been BEGGING for "ALUMNI" shirts at red zone, etc, and I guess it's not that important! Would you consider working in "ALUMNI" with your FDL?? Best of luck with your sales!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    Do you have a brick and mortar store?
    No sir. All online for now. One day, if this ends up being a largely successful venture. then yes I'd like to have a brick and mortar. But for now, online-only allows for much less overhead and realistic operating costs to make a t-shirt business succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by barisaxman View Post
    RC10--LOVE your shirts, esp the FDL--WAY COOL!! I've been BEGGING for "ALUMNI" shirts at red zone, etc, and I guess it's not that important! Would you consider working in "ALUMNI" with your FDL?? Best of luck with your sales!!
    Thanks saxman! Great idea, I'll see what I can come up with!

You would also need good cell service to run those CC, which is hard to find on gameday around the stadium.

Thanks saxman! Great idea, I'll see what I can come up with!
    Perhaps an arched LOUISIANA across the front and in the back RAGINPAGIN.COM with the OK of Turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    You would also need good cell service to run those CC, which is hard to find on gameday around the stadium.
    Didn't They just spent a lot of money upgrading the cell service at the stadium? Or was that just talk.

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    Didn't They just spent a lot of money upgrading the cell service at the stadium? Or was that just talk.
    It was slightly better last yearslightly.

14. Default Re: Unique Cajuns Gear (unofficial)

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    Did or didn't its "just talk"

Dat a is Lagniappe.

AT&T was supposed to put some sort of boosters for their signals in the stadium to handle the text and call volume in and around Cajun Field!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information