Thread: Icegators vs Huntsville

Default Icegators vs Huntsville

For all of you that might be still interested in Icegator hockey it is now 3-2 at the end of the 2nd period. Hamilton was show the door to the locker room after getting into a fight, pushing the ref. and yelling at them. They got him out the box and told him to pack his bags. He had a total of 29 penalty minutes. They last one was 5 fighting 2 misconduct 10 ref. abuse and 10 ref. abuse and game misconduct.that's twenty seven minutes right there.what an Ass hole

Default Re: Icegators vs Huntsville

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    For all of you that might be still interested in Icegator hockey it is now 3-2 at the end of the 2nd period. Hamilton was show the door to the locker room after getting into a fight, pushing the ref. and yelling at them. They got him out the box and told him to pack his bags. He had a total of 29 penalty minutes. They last one was 5 fighting 2 misconduct 10 ref. abuse and 10 ref. abuse and game misconduct.that's twenty seven minutes right there.what an Ass hole
    Yea I saw that clown. Many like that stuff I don't. I would rather have a skill player taking Hamilton's slot. This stuff is killing us.

someone should put a leash on omi

Once MacIsaac and Hamilton were both out of the game, your team actually played hockey and didn't look too bad. Hamilton is an ass clown that's really hurting your team.

everybody loves to blame hamilton for our losses but what was the excuse when hes was on IR?? its not hamilton thats the problemthe biggest problem is the officiating.yall need to give him a break and stop blaming him for EVERYTHING

6. Default Re: Icegators vs Huntsville

Quote Originally Posted by jerryc View Post
    everybody loves to blame hamilton for our losses but what was the excuse when hes was on IR?? its not hamilton thats the problemthe biggest problem is the officiating.yall need to give him a break and stop blaming him for EVERYTHING

When Hamilton is on the IR, he is taking a spot from someone who could be playing and helping the team. It would also be nice not to listen to his bad mouthing during the game. Its time to waive him. It opens the roster for someone who actually wants to play and contribute to the overall effort of the team.

The officiating works both waysit effects both teams. There are missed calls on both sides of the ice. The team just needs to find a way to puck the puck into the net. the best way to do that is stay out of the penalty box. The man advantage works for a reason. The IceGators should try to take advantage of the situation for a change.

When someone is on the IR the team can still carry a 18 man roster until the IR player comes off and then someone has to be cut. One thing I did notice is that the Gators were starting to play some good hockey when Hammy was on the IR. Personally I think he has the attitude of "I" instead of "Team" and we all know there is no I in Team.

As far as the refs. There can be some good officiating but it is far and few and refs have good games (not many) and bad games (mostly). If a ref is going to be ____ poor at calling the game the only thing I hope is he is consistently bad calling it for both teams. Then it seems to even out in the end. Not always but mostly.

That last second goal really hurt.

what about omi that wont keep his mouth shut?? i guess that means he needs to be waived too?? i love our team and i am a fan of the TEAM but if you want to talk about one talk about the others.hamilton does talk a lot but omi talks more more often lately he doesnt keep his mouth shut but nobody wants to say anything about it because everybody thinks hes the best because he scores pointsand thats ok thats what he gets paid for hamilton isnt on the team to score hes a d man and a fighter and he does what he gets paid for and he does it very well everyone has their own opinions but the HATING needs to stop because im sure the players look at the forums

Thread Information