Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RaginPagin.com Etiquette FAQ

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: RaginPagin.com Etiquette FAQ

link should be ready in about 5 if anyone wants to join in the effort, just let me know what minute mark you start on im almost done with the 1st quarter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMjK...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by douglas; August 13th, 2015 at 11:38 pm. Reason: bunk link

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

holy ____, totally forgot about the fake punt! yes i know im talking to myself and yes im okay with it.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: RaginPagin.com Etiquette FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I know memories are short.

You read it when you registered.

Please read it again.

https://forumeus.com/...__faq_allowed_
    thanks, turb. it is a very important issue. one that called for healthy debate. unfortunately, as is usually the case in important issues calling for healthy debate, it degenerated into childish name-calling, and churlishness. in some of the posts. some people just don't like their opinions being questioned.

4. Default Re: RaginPagin.com Etiquette FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
    thanks, turb. it is a very important issue. one that called for healthy debate. unfortunately, as is usually the case in important issues calling for healthy debate, it degenerated into childish name-calling, and churlishness. in some of the posts. some people just don't like their opinions being questioned.
    Usually the truth causes more of an uproar than anything..

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Lots of us who were on the old Delphi forum in the '90's remember what happened then. We don't want that happening again. It got ugly but most of it wasn't internal. It was the non-UL fans from the smaller state schools.
    I came along after that. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Puerto Vallarta baby.....tequila tasting shops along the Seawalk
    Cabo is the place!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexhead View Post
    I came along after that. What happened?
    Totally inundated by the Mickeys, Low Ts, and ulmost folks. Ruined the board. You couldn't keep them off. Our moderator had to give it up because it was a full time job to censor all the k-rap from those folks.

Bump

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    tequila is always acceptable, and when its not drink it till it is
    Alcohol is not the answer.

Alcohol is the question and the answer is yes.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Turbine, you need a "swear jar". You could make some money! Every time ____ shows up in a post... cha ching!

It is good you reminded everyone what the rules are. The brotherly love around here is at an all time low. I know you didn't intend for your rules to apply to trolls. I'm going to abuse a troll or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Turbine, you need a "swear jar". You could make some money! Every time ____ shows up in a post... cha ching!

It is good you reminded everyone what the rules are. The brotherly love around here is at an all time low. I know you didn't intend for your rules to apply to trolls. I'm going to abuse a troll or two.
    You trying to steal Harris' thunder, J1M? The swear jar is one of the things that blew Diagle away in the interview.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information