Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Best Pizza in Lafayette?

1. Default Re: Best Pizza in Lafayette?

The best pizza in Lafayette has already been eaten.

I know because I ate it.

2. Default Re: Best Pizza in Lafayette?

I ate it at AlisiBizeano's Village

Default Re: Best Pizza in Lafayette?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I ate it at AlisiBizeano's Village
    This is why we need a pizza festival. Have it at the horse farm.

And I'm kind of glad.no one brought up the Mellow Mushroom. It's not bad pizza.but I ain't paying that much for pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    BJ's, Deano's, Mellow Mushroom. In that order.
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Haha
    I regret nothing

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    The full house,has everything Pepperoni, sausage, onion and jalapeño is great too. Get ranch with it. Royal flush is a great sandwhich
    Yep: the full house is a favorite. And IMHO they also make one of, if not the best, burgers in Lafayette: their 'New Orleans' burger is really great.
    I remember when I moved to Nola in the early 90's: one of the hardest things I had to do was throw away my stack of delivery menus.with bjs at the top. That is the absolute truth, lol.
    Since I'm back, I split it between Deano's and them. And although alesi's is my favoriteI get their Italian feast at least twice a monthI've never tried their pizza, which I will correct this weekend, ;-)

BTW, as a kid we only went to shakey's. I think they were located where that daiquiri place is near service merchandising? We were five kids on an educators budget, so I'm thinking price was a factor.

We went there for pizza and burger chef for hamburgers. I can still taste those burgers and chocolate malts.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    BTW, as a kid we only went to shakey's. I think they were located where that daiquiri place is near service merchandising? We were five kids on an educators budget, so I'm thinking price was a factor.

We went there for pizza and burger chef for hamburgers. I can still taste those burgers and chocolate malts.
    Burger Chef. You are old. I remember riding my bike from Richter Park in the early 70's for a burger and chocolate shake.

I have.the theory you have to be craving a certain type of pizza when deciding where to go in Lafayette. With that said, I feel like I'd be cheating if I didn't say Deano's Tee-Rex & Marie Leveaux was the best. All meat pizza from Alesi's comes in second.

Edit: tried pizza artists last week and was def better than I expected. Will return there.

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    I have.the theory you have to be craving a certain type of pizza when deciding where to go in Lafayette. With that said, I feel like I'd be cheating if I didn't say Deano's Tee-Rex & Marie Leveaux was the best. All meat pizza from Alesi's comes in second.

Edit: tried pizza artists last week and was def better than I expected. Will return there.
    Yes, that's how feel about it too.and although I feel their menu is too limited, everyone now and then I get a strong envy for them so mellow mushroom comes in as third.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    All I remember about Bisbano's is a pitcher of Beer, a Scott Allen Stagg song, a pitcher of Beer, a song, a beer,
    My body was set on cruise control every Friday afternoon for pitchers.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    All I remember about Bisbano's is a pitcher of Beer, a Scott Allen Stagg song, a pitcher of Beer, a song, a beer,
    Damn, hadn't thought of that combo in decades. Did quite a bit of that.

Scott still plays at Bisbano's a couple of nights a week.

Remember being ____faced and trying to sing along to Puff the magic dragon. Thank God that was before cell phone cameras😕

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information