Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread: Shooting at the Grand theater on Johnston.

Default Re: Shooting at the Grand theater on Johnston.

RB is doing a great job on 1420 right now. I recommend everyone tune in if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    RB is doing a great job on 1420 right now. I recommend everyone tune in if you can.
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Who?
    Baniewicz

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Baniewicz
    Not in range, so I can't listen on the road.

Loading RB on RadioPup right now.

6. Default Re: Shooting at the Grand theater on Johnston.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    This needs to be repeated. this scumbag was NOT a son of Louisiana.
    I would like to pass along my condolences to the friends, & family members of the injured, as well as the lovely deceased ladies who tragically lost their lives in this cowardly hideous idiotic act of colossal stupidity.

I would also like to congratulate the quick thinking nameless heroic teacher who risked her life by getting to the fire alarm, & pulling it to get as many other patrons out of the theater as soon as possible, most likely saving dozens of others from being shot needlessly. It is my understanding following the story, that she & her friend were both very heroic in their deeds. And their quick action shows what the heart, & courage of the Lafayette community represents.
    I was pleased to hear on the new this morning the scumbag was not a Louisianan. Haven't heard about the teacher's actions. Ditto your sentiments.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

welcome back btw

You know when I heard of the senseless shooting my first thought like most of you was that this can't happen in Acadiana. I know Lafayette to be a safe place and most peoples mindset are we are in this together. I was sick and sadden but some drifter from Alabama probably went down I-10 and said no the NOLA and BR since they are larger cities. He didn't understand the folks in Acadiana and the police. His _____ was grass. I'm surprised to there wasn't someone with a weapon to put him down ASAP. What beautiful lives cut short by a nut job.

I think the quick reaction of the Lafayette police and Sheriff's department was a key component that saved lives. Apparently those brave officers were through the front doors of the theater within minutes of the guy starting to shoot and this coward decided to end it himself. I was deeply saddened for those beautiful lives that were lost and for those injured, but I am grateful that it was not been much worse. I pray for everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    You know when I heard of the senseless shooting my first thought like most of you was that this can't happen in Acadiana. I know Lafayette to be a safe place and most peoples mindset are we are in this together. I was sick and sadden but some drifter from Alabama probably went down I-10 and said no the NOLA and BR since they are larger cities. He didn't understand the folks in Acadiana and the police. His _____ was grass. I'm surprised to there wasn't someone with a weapon to put him down ASAP. What beautiful lives cut short by a nut job.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    I think the quick reaction of the Lafayette police and Sheriff's department was a key component that saved lives. Apparently those brave officers were through the front doors of the theater within minutes of the guy starting to shoot and this coward decided to end it himself. I was deeply saddened for those beautiful lives that were lost and for those injured, but I am grateful that it was not been much worse. I pray for everyone involved.
    They were in the theater within a minute, from what I understand. Very quick response.

11. Default Re: Shooting at the Grand theater on Johnston.

I haven't been to Lafayette since early this morning, see much red being worn?

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I haven't been to Lafayette since early this morning, see much red being worn?
    I flew out this morning. I did not see any. Which is sad, as there has been a lot of red lately.

I take it back: I did see one guy wearing a Ragin Cajun shirt as he was de-planning. Don't know if that was just a coincidence or if he was doing so to honor the victims.

13. Default Re: Shooting at the Grand theater on Johnston.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    I flew out this morning. I did not see any. Which is sad, as there has been a lot of red lately.

I take it back: I did see one guy wearing a Ragin Cajun shirt as he was de-planning. Don't know if that was just a coincidence or if he was doing so to honor the victims.

My daughter wore red today to show her support for Lafayette, Acadiana and Louisiana. Please know we're keeping the entire community in our prayers during this difficult time.

https://twitter.com/JoshuaParrott/st.20402359140352

Default Re: Dear Ruston & Tech Fan

Hey 'saint' greghere's something that might help you keep track of your jollies:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/.n_massacr.html

Nah, no need to thank me.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread Information