Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2015 Enrollment

1. Default Four students recognized as Outstanding Master's Graduates

Four graduate students have been selected as finalists for the Outstanding Master’s Graduate Award.

More...

Louisiana.edu
    Homes SO Clean

2. Ragin' Cajuns Elkins Named SBC Student-Athlete Of The Year; Seven Cajuns On All-SBC Team

Paced by three-time Student-Athlete of the Year Lexie Elkins, the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns softball team placed a league-high seven players on the 2016 All-Sun Belt Conference Team that was released on Tuesday.

Homes SO Clean

3. Ragin' Cajuns Carter Named Outstanding Graduate For University College

Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns baseball senior Eric Carter was named one of eight students that will be honored during Spring 2016 Commencement ceremonies as the University of Louisiana at Lafayette Alumni Association's Outstanding Graduates.

Homes SO Clean

4. Alumni University awards degrees to 1,676 during Spring 2016 Commencement

The University of Louisiana awarded degrees to 1,676 graduates during Spring 2016 Commencement ceremonies on Friday.

More...

Louisiana.edu

5. Default Re: University awards degrees to 1,676 during Spring 2016 Commencement

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    The University of Louisiana awarded degrees to 1,676 graduates during Spring 2016 Commencement ceremonies on Friday.

More...

Louisiana.edu
    About 1700 more going out into the world calling their Alma Mater---Louisiana or UL--well hopefully!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    About 1700 more going out into the world calling their Alma Mater---Louisiana or UL--well hopefully!!
    I'm not usually one to nitpick the name thing, but the keynote speaker used "ULL"

7. Default Re: University awards degrees to 1,676 during Spring 2016 Commencement

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    I'm not usually one to nitpick the name thing, but the keynote speaker used "ULL"
    ---Who was this???I am still trying to recover from the ULLs on the softball screw job of last night!!!

Default Re: University awards degrees to 1,676 during Spring 2016 Commencement

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

More...

Louisiana.edu
    And unfortunately, only 4-8% will give back to the university in some form.

9. Default Re: University awards degrees to 1,676 during Spring 2016 Commencement

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Dr. Craig M. Walker has no heart.

Cajunjeb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: University awards degrees to 1,676 during Spring 2016 Commencement

I still remember my two graduations from UL like they happened yesterday. A lot of blood and sweat...but it was very well worth it!

11. Ragin' Cajuns Thirty-Seven UL Athletes Receive Degrees During Spring Commencement

Thirty-seven Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns student-athletes were among a record 1,676 UL Lafayette graduates that took part in Spring 2016 Commencement ceremonies last Friday._

Homes SO Clean

12. Default UL Students recognized on President's and Dean's lists

At the end of each regular semester, the University of Louisiana recognizes students named to the President's List and the Dean's List.

More...

Louisiana.edu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information