Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UL @ LSU

Default UL @ LSU

any idea when single game tix go on sale?

Default Re: UL @ LSU

keep me in the loop here peeps.

Call the ticket office.

Why buy?
    LSU is going to lay the hammer baby!

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTry View Post
    _ Why buy?
    LSU is going to lay the hammer baby! _
    cause we beat yall last year.at yalls place btw

yea and yall also threw your ace and we threw a mid-week starter. I realize that this is you guys world series every year but we are to busy winning them!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: UL @ LSU

_ yea and yall also threw your ace and we threw a mid-week starter. I realize that this is you guys world series every year but we are to busy winning them! _
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. We haven't thrown an ACE in a midweek game in 5 years. Go back to your litter box!!!

8. Louisiana Re: UL @ LSU

"yea and yall also threw your ace and we threw a mid-week starter. I realize that this is you guys world series every year but we are to busy winning them"

TYPICAL PUKE RESPONSE!!!

hahah yea fellas because we've only won like what is it 6 championships??

Yea but i know ULL is still better than LSU. they make it to the sunbelt tourney every year. and we all know how good the sun belt is.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ yea and yall also threw your ace and we threw a mid-week starter. I realize that this is you guys world series every year but we are to busy winning them! _
    Was that your mid-week fielders and batters too? I didn't think LSU had anything but aces in the bullpen. You mean that LSU would admit we have an "ace" pitcher?

Oh, and you must be using your mid-week spelling. it's "too" busy.

All your BS aside. both programs are fine ball clubs. Neither Paul or Tony would say otherwise. But, that doesn't stop the knuckleheads from exercising their pieholes.

11. Default Re: UL @ LSU

Trash talking in baseball geez you can tell football is over. Lets talk trash in softball, volleyball, and table tennis too!! :lol: I can watch a little bit of baseball when its toward the end of the season close to regionals and still can't even sit through the whole game.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

This doesn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by ULwarhawksRULE View Post
    I can watch a little bit of baseball when its toward the end of the season close to regionals and still can't even sit through the whole game.
    igeaux.mobi

13. Default Re: UL @ LSU

Why is that? There aren't many sports that I find entertaining other than football and basketball. Don't get me wrong baseball is better than nothing in the offseason, I just can't wait for August to roll around!

14. Default Re: UL @ LSU

Quote Originally Posted by Lafitte the Pirate View Post
    _ "yea and yall also threw your ace and we threw a mid-week starter. I realize that this is you guys world series every year but we are to busy winning them"

TYPICAL PUKE RESPONSE!!! _
    Man --we had a great time at the signing tonight --wish you could have made it---We got some really good players!!!! Need to make a Houston trip to see you guys!!!!

UL Baseball Re: UL @ LSU

Like we had our starters in there after coming off a tough weekend taking one out of three form I think Arkansas State. Then having to ture around and play conference that weekend in a rain shorten series. A double header on sunday. I think you sent six to the mound that Wed. night.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information