Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Soccer 2015

1. UL Soccer Louisiana Soccer 2015

Nine home matches, including Sun Belt Conference dates against South Alabama, Troy, Texas State and Appalachian State, along with a mid-season tournament at Baylor highlight the 2015 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns women's soccer schedule which was released on Tuesday._

2. Ragin' Cajuns 2015 Louisiana Soccer Preview

With eight returning starters and a strong incoming freshmen class, 11th-year head coach Scot Wieland and the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns look to make a run at the Sun Belt Conference championship in 2015._

3. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Soccer to host Southeastern in exhibition match Saturday

The Ragin' Cajuns soccer team continues preparation for the 2015 campaign when they are slated to host Southeastern Louisiana at the Ragin Cajuns Soccer/Track Complex Saturday, August 15 for a 6 p.m. first kick. Admission to the event is free._

Default Re: Louisiana Soccer to host Southeastern in exhibition match Saturday

Good luck ladies, also sell beer at the games and I will make more of them. #GeauxCajuns

I really hope that we can become a more prominent force in collegiate soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I really hope that we can become a more prominent force in collegiate soccer.
    yes, and add a mens team

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Caleb View Post
    yes, and add a mens team
    Still don't understand why this hasn't happened, especially with our strong international student presence. They will attend this all the time.

8. Default Re: Louisiana Soccer to host Southeastern in exhibition match Saturday

It's mostly family, boyfriends, and a few youth teams that attend. Not as many people will go as you think. Games in August/September outside in Louisiana aren't enticing, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Caleb View Post
    yes, and add a mens team
    Oh I wish. I'd love that!

Good luck to the Team this year!

I plan to attend a game to check out the new soccer/track facility.

12. Ragin' Cajuns Soccer: Ragin' Cajuns soccer falls to Southeastern in Exhibition showcase

The Ragin' Cajuns outshot visiting Southeastern Louisiana, 11-8, while senior goalkeeper Lindsey Stocks made two saves in an exhibition matchup._

13. Default Re: Soccer: Ragin' Cajuns soccer falls to Southeastern in Exhibition showcase

Ok. I was led to believe this was a pretty solid club. Way too many points allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Ok. I was led to believe this was a pretty solid club. Way too many points allowed.
    Article says score was 2-0. Two seems descent on the college level.

Default Re: Soccer: Ragin' Cajuns soccer falls to Southeastern in Exhibition showcase

The UL soccer team seems to fit the Farmer Sun Belt model well: very comfortable where it is.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information