Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Soccer 2015

1. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Soccer Opens Regular Season This Weekend at Home

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team begins the 2015 regular season this weekend against a pair of Southland Conference opponents._

2. Ragin' Cajuns Soccer Edged, 1-0 by Sam Houston State on Opening Night

The Ragin' Cajuns women's soccer team dropped a 1-0 decision to visiting Sam Houston State in a strong defensive battle at the Ragin' Cajuns Soccer Complex Friday evening.

3. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Soccer Blanks Nicholls State, 2-0 to Pick Up First Win of Season

Ragin' Cajuns junior midfielder Kimberly Grasso came up with the game-winning goal in the 14th minute in Louisiana's 2-0 shutout over visiting Nicholls State on Sunday afternoon.___

4. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Soccer Travels to Mississippi This Weekend

Ragin' Cajuns soccer (1-1) travels to the state of Mississippi this weekend to battle the Ole Miss Rebels and Southern Miss Golden Eagles.

Louisiana is coming off a 2-0 shutout victory against Nicholls State last Sunday at the Ragin' Cajuns Soccer Complex. The defense has yielded just one goal in its two matchups this season and has blanked both opponents in the first period.

Default UL Soccer vs Ole Miss on SEC Network

For those with SEC Network, UL Soccer vs Ole Miss is currently on. I'm watching via Watch ESPN on my Roku.

Default Re: UL Soccer vs Ole Miss on SEC Network

Thanksgot it on now!

Default Re: UL Soccer vs Ole Miss on SEC Network

for those who are interested. Soccer just lost 3-1 vs Ole Miss. Its hard to win a game when you are out shot 22-6. Seems like Ole Miss was in the attacking zone the entire game.

8. Ragin' Cajuns Soccer pushes Ole Miss to the limit in 3-1 loss

Junior midfielder Kimberly Grasso recorded her second goal this year while freshman goalkeeper Cosette Morche hauled in a season-high nine saves.

9. Ragin' Cajuns UL Ends the Weekend with a 2-1 Win at Southern Miss

Juniors Lindsay Brammer and Taylor Kennedy scored goals for the Ragin' Cajuns and Louisiana left Hattiesburg, Miss. with a 2-1 win over the Golden Eagles on Sunday._

Default Re: UL Ends the Weekend with a 2-1 Win at Southern Miss

I've been critical of the team so I'm going to be sure to stop in and say it's good to see a road win over USM. Here's to a solid season!

11. Default Re: UL Ends the Weekend with a 2-1 Win at Southern Miss

Same here. Nice win.

12. Default Re: UL Ends the Weekend with a 2-1 Win at Southern Miss

Nice win, I was real worried with the season start, now I have some hope.

13. Ragin' Cajuns Soccer Set to Face a Pair of In-State Foes This Weekend

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (2-2-0) look to run their winning streak to three games with matchups against McNeese State and Northwestern State this weekend.

14. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana shuts out McNeese State on the Road

Louisiana senior Claire Ruehle netted her first goal of the season while freshman goalkeeper Cosette Morche kept an opponent off the scoreboard for the second time in 2015, helping the Ragin' Cajuns come away with a 1-0 victory at McNeese State on Friday night.

15. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Set to Play in Baylor Soccer Tournament

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns soccer team (4-2) looks to add to their three-match win streak at the Baylor University Tournament against UTSA and Northern Illinois this weekend._

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information