Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Tigue update?

Cajunjeb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Tigue update?

When is renovation work supposed to start at the Tigue?

Default Re: Tigue update?

That is kind of an open ended question. Design work is being done, so I guess you can say the renovation has started.

3. Default Re: Tigue update?

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    That is kind of an open ended question.
    I was thinking more like a squeeze play.

Admin is going for the safety squeeze and fans are asking for the suicide squeeze .

Lights will be done by start of next season. work on the grand stand will start May 2016

anyone know when renderings will be out. i know they have the ones from the masterplan, but as we can all see from the APC, that really doesnt mean much. I cant wait until we have something to look at and know what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Lights will be done by start of next season. work on the grand stand will start May 2016

Question:

I know the two light poles that are "goofy looking" coming up between the seats will be moved back; but ESPN had to bring in additional lighting for TV for the Super Regional last yearare there plans to add or upgrade the lighting to bring it up to national TV standards?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Question:

I know the two light poles that are "goofy looking" coming up between the seats will be moved back; but ESPN had to bring in additional lighting for TV for the Super Regional last yearare there plans to add or upgrade the lighting to bring it up to national TV standards?
    yes,

will be going with more efficient LED lighting that will meet requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Might not be able to start till mid-June next year after hosting regionals and super-regionals!

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Might not be able to start till mid-June next year after hosting regionals and super-regionals!
    That's what I'm thinking too!

That's what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by dms4720 View Post
    anyone know when renderings will be out. i know they have the ones from the masterplan, but as we can all see from the APC, that really doesnt mean much. I cant wait until we have something to look at and know what to expect.
    I know.I am anxious to see them, as are most folks here I would expect. A while back it was said here they are still tweaking the plans.
    I am still very much amazed that they have not moved from the 'silent' phase and asked for donations from us regular stiffs, lol.
    Guess we just need to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns_fan View Post
    I know.I am anxious to see them, as are most folks here I would expect. A while back it was said here they are still tweaking the plans.
    I am still very much amazed that they have not moved from the 'silent' phase and asked for donations from us regular stiffs, lol.
    im not like the doom and gloom guys here so i actually do think its a better idea to wait to ask for donations from the common folk when you have something to show them. once plans are released and people can be shown what they are donating to, then i will be upset if there isnt a push to raise the funds.

1 rich guy = 1,000 regular stiffs.

I have a feeling us regular stiffs won't have to donate a dime for this. That's a good thing right?

PS This doesn't mean you can't donate. I'm sure they're willing to take anything you want to give them.

Maybe tomorrow night at the RCAF function?

Six months is common time frame to create/complete full drawings, elevations, mechanical, electrical, etc. so hopefully this Fall.

Quote Originally Posted by dms4720 View Post

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information